[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People complain that he should not have lost the final duel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: kyloartx.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kyloartx.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
People complain that he should not have lost the final duel

>he isn't even a Sith/darth, just in training as Snoke said
>he got hurt badly by the blaster shot
>he rekt Finn
>Rey was running away from him the entire fight
>Rey herself is a scavenger so she is familiar with hand-to-hand combat, as shown when she was beating up those thugs
>she really only got lucky with the final blow when they were saber-locked or whatever

haters BTFO
>>
>>64043785

ren was kicking her ass and almost killed her but then she went super jedijin and became unstoppable. shes clearly stronger than him now
>>
Oh you mean the blaster shot that literally explode a bunch of stormtroopers in armor but merely was a incovenience to Kylo?

The Convience, I mean The Force, probably protected him
>>
>>64043785
The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>64043785
The Force Awakens dictionary describes him as an "unstoppable force" with "immense" reflexes and telekinetic defenses, and "a master of telepathic intrusion."

>gets wrekd by a turncoat janitor and a scavenger girl
>>
>>64043785
Explaining why he lost the fight doesn't make it any less of a poor narrative decision. It's really fucked with the pacing of the film, and I suspect it will fuck with the pacing of the following films also.
>>
you forgot the most important one:

>killed his dad, made him unfocused as hell in the fight, probably was fighting against guilt and shit
>>
>>64043903
Why is this board so obsessed with reddit?
>>
>>64044612
Spotted the redditor!
>>
>trained by luke AND snoke
Kill yourself brah
>>
>>64044644
So funny
>>
You guys that find the final duel garbage really needs to watch episode V and pay much atention to yoda's words.
>>
During the last fight, why did Kylo initiate a sword fight at all, if his goal was to capture Rey and bring her to Snoke ? Why not just force stun lock her, as he had done successfully multiple times before ?
Since the beginning of the movie, we are shown Kylo never hesitates to use force powers, stopping blaster shots, grabbing subordinates from afar...

Yet at the moment it would make the most sense, he just went for a sword fight ? Why take the risk ?
>>
>>64046313
This motherfucker obviously didn't watched the movie
>>
>Snoke

this name is killing me inside
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.