[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /tv/ is in absolute denial over how successful Ep 7 is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: lucas laughing.jpg (13 KB, 245x357) Image search: [Google]
lucas laughing.jpg
13 KB, 245x357
>mfw /tv/ is in absolute denial over how successful Ep 7 is
>mfw /tv/ has completely turned on RLM because they liked Ep 7
>mfw /tv/ is shilling hard as fuck on the prequels
>mfw the general audience and critics liked Rey(a woman) as a protagonist
>mfw /tv/ won't stop crying over Ep 7

has /tv/ ever been more butthurt over something other than this?
>>
>mfw /tv/ has completely turned on RLM

They've always been reddit leddit media
>>
>>64043100

>implying

their word used to be gospel here
>>
>>64043130
Only by fags unable to form their own opinion
>>
>>64043145

>Agreeing with someone's opinion means you're unable to form your own

Well aren't you just the most original fedora in the trenchcoat club
>>
File: Нейтири (145).jpg (69 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
Нейтири (145).jpg
69 KB, 595x595
>>64043071
>has /tv/ ever been more butthurt over something other than this?
>>
>>64043071
>it's an OP literally defends a corporately calculated children's space movie and feels good about doing so episode

good for you, little Timmy
>>
It's just The Phantom Menace all over again.
>>
>>64043262
>implying fedoras don't worship Shit Wars, light swords, and space ships

ln2meme, retard
>>
JJ was really smart. Put a (strong) womyn protagonist and a black male on this whole world scenario of "politically correct" with a world-wide popular sci-fi world liked by everybody and BAM, you've got a masterpiece for our times. Not bad.
>>
>>64043130
not really, everyone outside those threads made fun of them

their word was gospel to /v/ users at best
>>
>>64043484
TPM couldn't happen again in this environment, people are way to cynical. People like it because it's entertaining, has heart, is funny, and promises interesting developments in the future.
>>
>>64043458

>it's a /tv/ gets angry over corporately calculated children's space movie time of the year and OP is having a laugh about it
>>
>>64043416
Abatap detected.

CYKA
>>
File: 1277488100175.jpg (2 KB, 126x96) Image search: [Google]
1277488100175.jpg
2 KB, 126x96
The Force Awakens is not a bad movie. It's not a great movie, either. It's entirely safe, uninspired, derivative product designed to sell as much as possible. It's cinematic fast food prepared with the same cynical market research backed formula as their Marvel comic book movies.

It's not even worth having a particularly strong opinion about one way or the other.
>>
>>64043458
I wonder how schlomo OP is gonna refute this one
>>
>>64043546
I mean that an average movie makes a shitload of money and gets massive initial praise from critics.
>>
>>64043713
>>64043567
>>
>>64043071
>mfw /tv/ has completely turned on RLM because they liked Ep 7
To be fair, you shouldn't take the opinions of those fat drunk idiots seriously.
You should take someone like Max Landis' word over those alcoholic idiots. Max Landis actually knows about good filmmaking and made some of the greatest movies of the century (like American Ultra and Victor Frankenstein). Really, Max Landis is right at the end of the day and women belong in the kitchen and not the battlefield.
>>
>>64043071
>implying i give a shit about normies
>>
>>64043673
This. The best thing i can say is that i didn't hate it. I was expecting to be rolling on the floor moaning "this is reddit... This is memes" but had to do with just rolling my eyes a few times.
>>
>>64043071
>Didn't see Ep7 yet but plan to eventually
>Plinkett reviews made some good points but wasn't the start of me not liking the Prequels just the start of me ignoring them entirely
Wrong again human counterpart of Boss Nass.
>>
>>64043484
the Phantom Menace was incredibly disappointing. I was happy with TFA despite its flaws.
>>
>>64044019
Max didn't make shit really. Hes a scriptwriter for hire.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.