[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's pretty cold out there, anybody need a blanket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1370x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1370x685
It's pretty cold out there, anybody need a blanket?
>>
File: 1429277000185.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429277000185.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
What's going on here? Is this a black male thing?
>>
Why does he keep apperaing in tarantino movies
>>
>>64039796
idk, maybe he thinks he's like hitchcock or something
>>
>>64039796
Supposedly he's the only person Tarantella lets touch his scripts because they write similarly and they're close buds.
>>
BIG
>>
>>64040277
WHITE
>>
>>64040463
FEET
>>
>>64039750
>Got rum four, WAN MOORE?

what did the nigger mean by this?
>>
>>64040683
It got pretty annoying how hard the movie was trying to earn edge points by saying the word nigger more times than than they said any of the character's names.

By the end it got to Kevin Smith "oh man, mom's gonna freak when she sees how many swears I put in my movie!" tier.
>>
>black dicks and white mouths
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
DINGUS
>>
MY BIG BLACK JOHNSON
>>
>>64039750

>implying Walter Goggins isnt the best part of the movie
>>
>>64039750
Tarantino has a fetish for black guys, Jews and feet.
>>
This is probably the best Tarantino movie and MOTY

>whole film is one continuous scene
Why the fuck is no film cool enough to do this except Hateful Eight and Sleuth?
>>
>sam jack FINALLY gets top billing in a Tarantula movie
>movie has a totally unapologetic, irredeemable bitch for a woman; allowed to suffer just as much violence as the men in the film; REAL feminism, kids
>godlike performances from every single actor except maybe Madsen who was silly... Russel and Leigh just fucking kill it
>best Morricone score in decades

This movie was fucking incredible, easily T's best film since Pulp, if not his best film period.
>>
>>64039750
KUCKO UNCHAINED

>>64039778
KUCKANTINO LITERALLY THINKS HE'S BLACK

>DELUSIONAL
>FOOTFAG
>KUCK

IS HE THE WORST PERSON CURRENTLY DIRECTING
>>
>>64041085
You do realize it's setting was in fact racist, right?
>>
>>64042952
The whole film was shit until the last half hour. Just admit it.
>>
>>64042952
>
>whole film is one continuous scene

you sound young
>>
NIGHT CALLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUHHHHHH
>>
UNO FARTO AT 3:17
>>
>>64043210
at 31 i am embarassingly old to be posting here family
>>
>>64042952
>Why the fuck is no film cool enough to do this except Hateful Eight and Sleuth?

Except that Sleuth had some break in the middle (if you're talking of Mankiewicz's 1972 movie, I don't know the remake).

And many movies are one "continuous" scene if you dig a bit.
>>
Anyone else get really fucking uneasy at this
I just saw the video the way he's just like "You'd be surpised at what a man will do for a blanket..." and the guy knew he had to do it because he had no choice, take that warm black dingus and suck on it, he had to get cucked for the BBC, so fucking creepy
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 600x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 600x635
>>64043306
Tfw I'm twenty nine
>>
>>64043321
I dont mean to be picky. Neither Sleuth nor H8ful technically qualify but I love their use of the technique and would love to see morr
>>
It's literally Resivior Dogs in a big black western package
>>
>Everyone latching onto Goggins since the rest of the movie was pretty bland and pretentious

Goggins and Roth were best (Roth moreso since it seems that was a Waltz role, even though he was rumored to be playing Kurt's role).
>>
>>64043435
>big black western package

iseewhatyoudidthere.webm
>>
>>64043050
This might be the most Reddit/fedora comment I've seen about H8ful.

I'm not even trying to meme on you.
>>
>>64043468
I would definitely cite Leigh, Russel, and Senior Bob as the best performances, although they were universally good and "bland" is the last thing anybody with an ounce of cinematic literacy would call this.

It was fun seeing Roth ham it up though.

>>64043563
I know, it is much less risky to just be sarcastic about everything, how's that going for you?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.