[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BB-8 > R2-D2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (317 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
317 KB, 2048x1152
BB-8 > R2-D2
>>
Nope.

A cynical bit of merchandising. R2 could have carried that plot strand but they wanted to sell more toys to cunts.
>>
apples > oranges
>>
>future > past
What's new?
>>
You're wrong Jeremy
>>
Why even have 3P0 and R2 in it at all?
They did nothing. They were so underutilized they shouldn't have even been there. See also Ackbar and Nunb.
>>
>>64039422
Not quite, OP is saying
rotten apples > ripe oranges

BB-8 is unlike previous droid builds, next to worthless, and can somehow magically utilize the map even though it's dropped in a part of him. Not plugged, like actual computers, or grabbed, like with R2-D2
Fuck BB, he kept shocking my nigga Finn
>>
>>64039460

le epic throwbacks to the OT
>>
The map part was on an external device AND fucking worthless
R2 had the location
That was utterly stupid writing
I think bb8 was a late addition and R2 was the robot in an early draft
>>
>>64039460
3P0 and R2 are literally around a century old at this point

i guess decades of viciously insulting each other have kept their parts fresh and in working order
>>
>>64039469
>magically utilize

Ever heard of wireless data transmission? NFC? Wifi?

the technology is available irl, but you can't even acknowledge that in star wars?
>>
>>64039469
There's been 30 years.
Of course there's going to be updates and changes in droid technology and design.
>>
>Droids with emotions
>>
>>64038609
Underage spotted.
>>
>>64038609
I sense the presence of Pixar...
>>
There is literally no reason to make it a sphere and many reasons not to make it a sphere
>>
File: louis_ck_slide.jpg (136 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck_slide.jpg
136 KB, 600x400
>>64038609
>little white cuckballs
>>
How did that thing roll around in sand?
>>
never understood the love for the droids in star wars
>>
why dose it keep saying its name over and over
>>
I don't like any of the droids. I also don't like how obsessed fat girls are with them for some inexplicable reason.
>>
>>64041099
Will of the force
>>
did anyone catch him bleeping oh what the fuck during Mos Eisley 2? I swear it was the same intonation of a what the fuck, when he looks at that fat alien guy and that chick
>>
anyone else cringe since the beginning when he gets sucked up into the xwing by the top of his head
>>
The ios/lagroid controlled remote toy is supercute and cool

But for 180€ Id expect the head to contain a webcam and not just be a piece of plastic with a magnet
>>
>>64039469
>People complain that there wasn't enough technology advancement
>Droid with clear technology advancement
>NO, THIS ISN'T RIGHT
>>
>>64041109
its a pokemon
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.