[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until we get first person films? I can think of more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 510x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 510x348
How long until we get first person films?

I can think of more than one thing it would be good for
>>
>>64038458
that'd be, like... found-footage from a handheld camcorder or something
>>
>>64038458
The day that happens I say goodbye to the real world
>>
When VR advances technologically.
First person immersive VR horror is the future of horror films.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv33e0TyL6M
>>
>>64038458

You retarded, kid?

Watch Enter The Void.
>>
>>64038458
It'll be Avatar 3 or 4 gimmick.
>>
Wait until Peep Show the Movie
>>
>>64038630
This. From the guys who did the "Bad Motherfucker" video. With Sharlto Copely in it too. Should be cool. I kickstarted
>>
>>64039346
Good job anon, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
It has happened. The VHS short film about a certain man's artificial eye
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKRxDP--e-Y
>>
>>64039385
The Maniac remake with Elijah Wood as well.
>>
>>64039146
>>
natalie was so sexy in this movie
>>
>>64039385
earlier than that, some detective movie like in the 50's did it first
>>
Lady in the Lake is a 1947 American film noir that marked the directorial debut of Robert Montgomery, who also stars in the film. The picture also features Audrey Totter, Lloyd Nolan, Tom Tully, Leon Ames and Jayne Meadows. The murder mystery was an adaptation of the 1944 Raymond Chandler novel The Lady in the Lake. The film was Montgomery's last for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, after eighteen years with the studio.

Chandler, a twice Oscar nominated screenwriter who did not author the screenplay for this or any other screen adaptations of his own novels, disdained Montgomery's ambition to create a cinematic version of the first-person narrative style of his Philip Marlowe novels. With the exception of a couple of times when Montgomery (in character) addresses the audience directly, the entire film is shot from the viewpoint of the central character, Marlowe. The audience sees only what he does. MGM promoted the film with the claim that it was the first of its kind and the most revolutionary style of film since the introduction of the talkies. The movie was also unusual for having virtually no instrumental soundtrack, the music in the film being instead provided by a wordless vocal chorus.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.