[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't command his troops for shit,fails every mission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>can't command his troops for shit,fails every mission he's assigned to
>throws childish tantrums every time something goes wrong
>isn't even a strong sith, the fucking stormtrooper fared better than him against the nigger
Jesus christ,he is more incompetent than Grievious. How is he even one of the supreme commanders?
>>
>>64038280
cuz he's still in training. it was stupid to even put him in a position of power. my guess is that everything went according to plan, to further unlock his potential.

i'm not gonna be theory guy, tho.
>>
File: fire8-228.jpg (205 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fire8-228.jpg
205 KB, 720x480
>>64038280
>still thinking Kylo Ren is "bad" and not pretending to be evil
>not realizing it was Han who was pulling the lightsaber towards him, while Ren pulled away
>>
>>64038280
He is literally Lord Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.
Hollywood has run out of ideas and they are copying parodies.
The same thing happened with Spectre copying Goldmember.
>>
>>64038356
>Trained with Luke (at an early age) and Solomon grundy sith guy
>Presumably Killed all or most of Lukes Jedi pupils
>Stops lazors and can snap someone unconscious with ease.

Yeah, ok.
>>
>>64038280
He's a realistic portrayal of someone seduced by the darkside. Flippant, erratic, highly emotional, proud and deceitful, unstable, angry, confused and tormented. He went to the dark because he's an edgy entitled millennial who wanted more power and respect than he ever deserved.

Now Snoke is gonna tan that ass and corrupt him even more, while he deals with the conflict from killing Han. He will have the most interesting arc in the series once all is said and done. Best character in TFA. It's hitting too close to home for some autists and they can't like him because of it.
>>
>>64038280

Imagine how you're going to feel when he turns to the light side.

>TAKE HIM BACK PLEASE! HE'S LIKE DICKS ARE SUCKING THEMSELVES WHEN WE DON'T WANT IT!

He's literally like my 1.3 year old nephew after he takes a shit. He tries to ruin everything in the house and if you can avoid it, you just go hide in another room so you don't have to deal with it.
>>
>>64038473
this x 1000
>>
Snoke is the one who appointed him to the position.

Also >>64038473
>>
>>64038473
Yeah,I get it,he is fine as a character. But why would you appoint such an unstable and childish character in charge of most of your troops?
>>
>>64039425
Wasn't General Hux the one in charge of the troops?
>>
>>64038473
>proud and deceitful
I agree with your post overall, but Kylo isn't deceiful at all. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. When Han interperted his words as him wanting to leave the dark side, it's because he really wanted to leave the dark side - though he also really wanted to kill Han. He was geniunley conflicted, it wasn't a case of a callous chessmaster playing with his pawns.
>>
>>64039490
The two of them were in charge together.
>>
>>64038280
>/tv/ have their own Korra to whine about.
>>
>>64038473
>He's a realistic portrayal of someone seduced by the darkside.
Children will defend this.
>>
>>64038391
>>not realizing it was Han who was pulling the lightsaber towards him, while Ren pulled away

Did you even watch the fucking movie?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.