[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's /tv/ opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
So what's /tv/ opinion on this?
>>
Animation is bland. Writing relies more on vulgarity than humor.

It's shit.
>>
meh
>>
>>64037936
Animation is early 2000s Newgrounds flash animation tier, I find the writing pretty good.
>>
bad
>>
>>64037922
Only seen the first episode so far. It had its moments but i'd agree with the general assessment of meh.
>>
>only 6 episodes
Ive only watched 4 but it doesn't seem good to me
>>
I've seen two episodes so far and I like it. It's comfy, and that's enough desu.
>>
>>64037993
i liked the animation and i am usually a massive stickler but i make a exception for bojack because of the writing.

Its like someone took the concept of daria and classic simpsons and flipped them on their head
>>
>>64037993
no better or worse then rick and morty tb.h.
>>
>>64037922
I finished this earlier. it was a short season but I enjoyed all episodes, especially episode 4/
>>
>>64037922
>added an extra son to break up the original prototype of overweight dad, hot mom, young sister, dumb brother and dog
you could threaten me with death and I still wouldn't watch this shit
>>
I like Bill Burr but I didnt like this at all. Had some funny moments but overall it was really bland. Also this kind of show has been done to death at this point.
>>
Can I watch this on Netflix?
>>
Oh boy, another Simpsons rip off
>>
File: shill.jpg (915 KB, 1418x1639) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
915 KB, 1418x1639
Reminder: OP is a shill.
>>
It grew on me.

Was going to drop it after the phone call yelling and ranting in the first episode. I thought the whole show was going to be like that and very nearly turned it off.
>>
>>64038127
It gets worse. The holocaust scoreboard joke is by far the best of the season. All the sentimentality gets even worse. The characters aren't worth a damn.
>>
>>64040737
HEY! that last thread on your list is the one I started. Got 170+ replies. Feels good.
>>
>>64037922
OP you're asking Reddit: the board to give a good opinion on something
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.