[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, why has no one else pointed out this movies biggest plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 980x490
Okay, why has no one else pointed out this movies biggest plot whole?

>Chewie: Aarrghgggar

>Finn:What's he saying?

>Rey:He said it was your idea

Uhm.....WHEN THE FUCK DID REY HAVE TIME TO LEARN WOOKIE!?!!?
>>
>>64032316
M
>>
>>64032316
She's smart you faggot, and she had time to learn not being enslaved for 15 years like Finn was.
>>
it's in the Mary Sue Manual handed out to every Mary Sue from birth you idiot

along with knowing the Millenium Falcon better than the guy who flew it for 50 years
>>
>>64032358
But the first time she sees Chewie are
>you can understand that thing?
Implying she had no idea what the fuck a Wookie would be gaggling on about
>>
>>64032489
Finn said that
Don't be retarded. They followed up on small shit with this movie
>>
>>64032489
Finn said that, not Rey.
>>
>>64032489
>people that didn't pay attention to the movie bitching about details
I don't even
>>
It's a little kid's fucking Disney movie.

Did you complain that the talking crabs in The Little Mermaid were unrealistic?
>>
Isn't it assumed most of the sentient beings in the Star Wars galaxy are multilingual? Luke and Owen were able to understand Jawa. Anakin spoke Huttese. Obi-Wan could understand whatever the shit that gynocologist droid was saying at the end of Ep 3.

A better question is how does Anakin know Galactic Basic if Tatooine was under the control of the Hutts and was so far removed from the goings on of the Republic that Republic credits have no worth?
>>
>>64032316
She could just been acting cheeky and was lying.
>>
>>64032316
Having the force let you know a lot of languages through a kind of mind reading/empathy thing in the EU. They ripped off a lot of other stuff, so maybe this too.
>>
Rey: What's wrong Chewie?
Chewie: RRWWWGG
Rey: You must really miss Han a lot, huh?
Chewie: GGWWWRGHH
Rey: Let me suck that big Wookie dick to make you feel better.
Chewie: RWGWGWARAHHHHWWRGGW
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.