[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the 9th season of this show even worth watching? I could easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: scrubs.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
scrubs.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Is the 9th season of this show even worth watching? I could easily watch 4-5 episodes of the show at a time but in season 9 i get uninterested after 10 mins of 1 episode.
>>
>>64031676
none of them are good. if you can actually stomach 10 minutes of any episode you are some kind of backwards autist. jd is the faggiest person ever. the jokes are horrible. the only good parts are the side characters. and i'm not even talking about cox or the mexican gril. im talking about true side characters like gooch.

scrubs is a fucking bad tv show. it is nbc formulaic bullshit at its pinnacle. you might as well watch friends.

i bet you like the films of wes anderson
>>
>>64031986
this is b8 right
>>
>>64031986

0/10 kill yourself

>>64031676

I've tried 3 times to finish season 9 but I get about 3 episodes in and can't take it
>>
>>64032339
yeah thats kinda where im at with it too
>>
>>64031676
I watched it just because I wanted to finish the series.
there's honestly no other point in watching it though. none of the new characters are tolerable.
>>
>>64032482
i might do that i mean at the least its a spinoff
>>
>>64031676
I didn't like it
>>
There never was a Season 9. I do not know what you are talking about. You must be mistaken.
>>
season 9 doesnt exist
>>
>>64032554
watch it on a 2nd monitor while you do other shit. it's okay to have on in the background.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.