[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney fucks up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: sYtOddg.jpg (21 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
sYtOddg.jpg
21 KB, 600x387
Obi-Wan Kenobi daughter theorists BTFO

https://youtu.be/TNXRZd5vkdo?t=1229

There is no denying it now
>>
>>64025480
Skip to 20:30
>>
>>64025480
The theory is Obi's granddaughter/Luke's daughter though.
>>
>>64025480
Do you think Obi-Wan used to have sex with sand people prostitutes and has an illegitimate daughter out there somewhere who can use the force but instead she just blows herself up because sand people?
>>
that disney infinity game seems like it would be a lot of fun

im not sure if it could hold my attention now at my age, but it seems like a big toybox that you used your imagination to mess around with when you were younger and had a bunch of star wars/marvel action figures or even had some disney stuff or dolls in there too
>>
I thought he said face me precious
>>
Face me... (then he gets hit) curses.
>>
>>64025781
Nice try, Disney shill.
>>
>OP fucks up
>There is no denying it now
FACE ME, CURSES
>>
It says "curses" not "cousin."
>>
fuck I'll take it
If she isn't luke's daughter it will literally ruin her character in my eyes, only acceptable reason for her beating Kylo so easily
>>
>>64025831
>>64025822
that denial
>>
>>64025822
>>64025831
>this damage control

I don't think you know how word curses is pronounced.
>>
>>64025480
I PAID OVER 400 DOLLARS FOR A NEXT GEN GAMING SYSTEM FOR GRAPHICS LIKE THIS. WTF!!!!!
>>
>>64025480
>Face me Muzzy
BIG
MUZZY
CONFIRMED
>>
>>64025480
LMFAO some dude just uploaded a video talking about it and it got set to private and the thread got deleted what the fuck is going on
Someone webm the specific line of dialogue or something before it's all gone
>>
idk what im supposed to be seing but that game looks kind of fun
>>
File: AutismJoe.jpg (29 KB, 642x317) Image search: [Google]
AutismJoe.jpg
29 KB, 642x317
Straight from the autist's mouth.
>>
>>64025934
I'ts nothing, Kylo Ren says "face me" and gets interrupted with another line of dialogue saying "curses" because he was hit by a barrel. So it sort of sounds like "face me cousin," to a retard.
>>
>Obi Wan dies before ROTJ
>Rey is born after

Who the fuck would actually think Rey is his daughter
>>
>>64025955
Yeah but why did it get set to private? I thought it was bullshit but that's weird.
>>
>>64025934
Disney monitoring these threads.
>>
>>64025877
Luke's daughter or not her beating Kylo Ren makes perfect sense. He had been shot by Chewie's super powerful crossbow mere minutes before fighting her and was profusely bleeding.
>>
>>64025955
What does he mean? The way Kylo says curses at that time mark sounds nothing like when he says the supposed "cousin" earlier.
>>
>>64025994
Plus he hadn't completed his training.
>>
>>64025895
>>64025884
>>64025831
>>64025822

Sounds like "curses" to me
>>
>>64026062
Plus he sucks and a girl beat him.
>>
His attack gets canceled so he says curses.

Disney isn't this retarded.
>>
>>64025984
He took his own video down because it's fucking wrong
>>
File: what does it MEAN.png (535 KB, 916x662) Image search: [Google]
what does it MEAN.png
535 KB, 916x662
WHAT HAPPENED NIGGAAAAAS
>>
>>64025955
This guy is more autistic than everyone at TGWTG
>>
>>64026228
Either way I really hope they do something smarter than making Reythe daughter of Luke. It's fucking stupid and blatantly obvious.
>>
>kotor 1 music in the background
>>
>>64025955
Well, it looks like he says "curses" more clearly at 25:20.
Nothing to see here.
>>
>>64025955
What's his name again, /tv/?
>>
>>64026391
Incorrect Ignacio.
>>
#facemecurses .
>>
>curses

/v/ is literally worse than 1970's AIDS
>>
Literally doesn't sound like cousin at all. How the fuck are you people so fucking stupid?
>>
File: Revan1.jpg (221 KB, 805x992) Image search: [Google]
Revan1.jpg
221 KB, 805x992
>>64026302
I honestly expect Disney to just recanonize the KOTOR games and huge portions of TOR.

There are a lot of convoluted stories that are stacked up in the Old Republic timeline, but the KOTOR games are straightforward and popular. Plus, TOR is ongoing, so Disney can have an active foothold in that section of the Star Wars property.

They've already recanonized Rakata Prime, Korriban, Malachor V, and Onderon. Making Revan's story canon again is the next step.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.