[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movies do you think have a good shot this year? The most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Golden_Raspberry_Award.jpg (24 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Raspberry_Award.jpg
24 KB, 324x324
What movies do you think have a good shot this year?
The most obvious picks:
Pixels
Fant4stic
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Hitman: Agent 47
Mortdecai
Fifty Shades of Grey
Maybe Vacation or The Cobbler.
>>
>>64023419
Hulk and Scarlet johansson for worst couple? Nah they don't have the balls
>>
Should add a category for Worst Oscar Bait
>>
Reminder that both The Shining and Scarface were nominated for Worst Director.
>>
>>64023471
Someone post it
>>
>>64023579
I think Worst Animated Film should also be a category. The only animated movies I can think of that got a Razzie nom are Thumbelina and Eight Crazy Nights.
Oh, and Hunchback of Notre Dame. I wish I was joking.
>>
The Force Awakens or Antman.
>>
>>64023793
I bet you feel real proud of yourself for posting that.
>>
>>64023856
do you feel proud for when you do the same thing for stuff like Transformers and Justin beaver on your facebook page, popnerd?
>>
File: Stop.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Stop.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>64024063
>projecting
>>
>>64024142
>projecting
not at all friend. based on your comment here >>64023856 and what hes posted >>64023793 you are exactly that kind of "person"

i suspect there are shots at kim kardashian show as well
>>
>>64024220
So, if you're not aggressively contrarian you're a pleb who only goes after easy targets?
Yeah, I'm not gonna humor you, you're an idiot.
>>
>>64024271
so you admit you are a "popnerd" that really doesn't have his own opinions?
>>
the little prince
i mean what the fuck osborne
thats what u get for letting two literally whoses write ur own movies
you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.