[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Babylon 5/-general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: babylon5.jpg (68 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
babylon5.jpg
68 KB, 1024x768
>it's like a novel
star plebs stay out
>>
I just started this series and I dono why this show isn't talked about here more often. It's the best sci-fi ive seen so far, next to ST:NG. Every character is interesting with a good deal of depth and the writing and dialogue has an element of maturity about it that makes every other sci-fi show ive seen look like baby shit.
>>
Because despite good dialogue and characters and plots, the cgi is so bad that it immediately takes a to of people out of interest
>>
Just started watching this show. Watched the episode with the pro-earthers vs aliens. Episode is more relevant then ever.
>>
File: Starfurys.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Starfurys.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>tfw you will never fly a Starfury.
>>
>>64023909
What exactly did the Pro-earthers want? Their cause made no sense. I dunno what the 'third age' is, but it seems to me, based on Babylon 5 inhabitants that isolationism from all aliens would be completely impossible without severally hindering your own species economically and technologically.
>>
>>64023256
>star plebs stay out
Too bad.

Star Trek fandom reporting in.

Here's my favorite scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jli3ruqWYlc
>>
>>64024245
Kosh was a pretty cool guy.

>How will this end?
>In fire.
>>
>>64024300
Here's another good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=braDD-4ZYQk
>>
>>64023451
it's not talked about so much anymore because there was only one series with 5 seasons compared to the large amount of starwars and star trek. the spinoff series flopped and while "most" of the movies were good, this show has been finished for a long time. Plus anons seem to think you can only love one show and any more than that is blasphemy.
>>
>>64024672
>Plus anons seem to think you can only love one show and any more than that is blasphemy.
The OP of this thread, for example.
>>
>>64024140
They felt interaction and dependence upon other species was weakening humanity. Because all the fiction they grew up with was 100% HUMANITY FUCK YEA!!
>>
blurays when?
>>
File: Narn vs Centauri2.webm (3 MB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
Narn vs Centauri2.webm
3 MB, 850x476
>>64025195
Never.
>>
File: 1440948588413.jpg (104 KB, 824x792) Image search: [Google]
1440948588413.jpg
104 KB, 824x792
One of the best shows ever. So many feels. Takes a while to get into but it is so very worth it.
>>
File: sevenof9.jpg (33 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
sevenof9.jpg
33 KB, 500x625
All of season 4 is like a BJ that never ends.

A 4 year character arc is incomprehensible to the mindless. Brilliant show utterly wasted on the pleb masses.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.