[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch TFA >this faggot shows up >shitty Irish accent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 20151223_165022.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151223_165022.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>watch TFA
>this faggot shows up
>shitty Irish accent ruins everything
>walkout in disgust
>>
>>64020431
KANJI
L
U
B
>>
Needed subs for that guy.
>>
>>64020431
i hated his accent
>>
>everyone who speaks english has english or american accents

>throw in an irish fuck

BRAVO JJ
R
A
V
O

J
J
>>
>>64020431

It was a Scottish accent

I agree though it took me out of the movie

The only acceptable Star Wars accents are general North American or Southern England
>>
>>64020431
the whole scene was shit
>>
>>64020431
What was his role in the movie? I already forgot

Was he one of the people that boarded Han's ship because they were upset with him?
>>
>leave craving some Lucky Charms
>>
It was Scottish you mong
>>
>>64020470

Kanji Club, Jakku bird, Jakku giant pig and Kylo Ren where the best things about this mess
>>
File: 537686ffcc03c.image.jpg (28 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
537686ffcc03c.image.jpg
28 KB, 400x270
>>64021722
This.

Can Yanks really not tell the difference between Scottish and Irish accents?
>>
>>64020431
fuck this scene, it was so bad and out of place.
>>
>Ruthless gaze
>>
>>64020431
Is he the HoS of Space Station Starkiller?
>>
>>64021765
can you tell the difference between a michigan and canadian accent?
>>
>>64022198
Yeah, Canadian is the one that sounds like it's being forced through maple syrup and beaver piss.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.