[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official list of current late night talk show hosts. 1. Jimmy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 20981_shop1_453651.jpg (912 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
20981_shop1_453651.jpg
912 KB, 1500x1500
Official list of current late night talk show hosts.

1. Jimmy Fallon
2. Jimmy Kimmel
3. Conan
4. James Corden
5. Seth Meyers
6. Stephen Colbert

>Implying The Daily Show and The Nightly Show are talk shows
>>
>>64020242
who is this semen injector
>>
This list is ass

1. Stephen Colbert. Pretty much picked up where he left off with the Colbert Report which was funnier than anything these assholes ever did. His interviews are also fucking great

2. Jimmy Kimmel. Always was funny, always had great interviews, super likeable

3. Conan. Funniest when he isn't interviewing but still decent. Andy Richter is ok

4. Fallon. Would be #1 because he has the best skits and The Roots are incredible but, god, he sucks with the guests. He just comes off as the stupidest fanboy when hes with them. Worst interviewer of the bunch

5. Seth Meyers. Was better at Weekend Update, everything he's done since has been weak

6. James Corden because who the fuck is that
>>
>>64020810
>I don't know how to reverse image search
>>
File: quirky milf.jpg (145 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
quirky milf.jpg
145 KB, 1024x759
>>64020242
>1.
>Jimmy Fallon
hello reddit!
>>
>>64020242

1. Eric Andre

2. BIRD UP
>>
>>64021577
>Implying he isn't the best by default
>Implying his show isn't the most fun
>>
>>64021697
I hope to fucking god your are joking.

If not I would literally have no remorse putting a 45 in the back of your skull
>>
File: angry-03.jpg (1 MB, 2636x2636) Image search: [Google]
angry-03.jpg
1 MB, 2636x2636
>>64021823
>I would literally have no remorse putting a 45 in the back of your skull
>>
>>64021898
*claplaugh*
>>
She looks like batshit insane Korean girl on Facebook who pours ketchup over herself etc.
>>
>>64020242
>Fallon above anyone
You can get banned for being underaged.
>>
>>64021948
At least you got the nationality right.
>>
>>64020242
>Celebrity says something that maybe some people might consider a little funny
>"HAHAHAHA WOW OHHHH HAHAHAHAHA"
>Fallon continues to go on about some story where something kind of similar happened to him
>>
>>64021969
>He has a different opinion so he must be underage
SJW detected.
>>
>>64020997
>His interviews are also awkward
>>
>>64020242
Official list of good late night talk shows.
>>
>>64020242
it always makes me happy when i can dismiss a list after the first entry
>>
>>64020242
I would 'fuck' that gook, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>64020997
>6. James Corden because who the fuck is that

That is his appeal, no one knows why they shouldn't like him yet, and you aren't allowed to hold his fatness against him, so if they make him entirely beta boy neutral he can please all millennials who demand that kind of stuff because they want it to apply to them. The plan is just crazy and bland enough to work because public comedy is dead anyway.
>>
>>64020242
possibly the worst list i've ever seen
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.