[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he actually enjoy working on TFA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: boyegaford.png (598 KB, 1174x797) Image search: [Google]
boyegaford.png
598 KB, 1174x797
Did he actually enjoy working on TFA?
>>
No. I don't think Ford gives a shit anymore.
He looks so tired and out of it all the time, I think he just needs to lay the fuck down and take a nap.

a dirt nap
>>
>>64017479
>$40 million
>>
>>64017479
he's in his secret inner place in that picture

After being part of the garbage TFA was i'm not surprised. Guy's gone
>>
He seemed to actually put some enthusiasm into his acting, which was a surprise
>>
>did he actually enjoy working

No, he's black.
>>
>>64017656
Hey, huge ranches in Montana don't just run themselves ya know.
>>
>>64017479
25 million wigwams, he would've enjoyed it even if it involved shoving a hot dog up his ass
>>
I think he did untill Jar Jew closed the door on his leg and broke it.
>>
I think he had a bit more passion in it than the past, probably because he wasn't working PART TIME
>>
>>64018311
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64017846

This. In interviews he is pretty low key. I was surprised how much energy he gave Solo in the movies.
>>
>>64017479
He enjoyed getting paid
>>
>>64017479

Eh, maybe. I'm sure the 40 mil or whatever he got was probably on his mind more. Plus I bet his only other condition is that they kill him off. I'm sure he enjoyed getting into costume one last time with Chewie
>>
>>64017479
>Ford in the light
>Boyega in the dark
>this was the last time they spoke as friends
>>
I think he thought he wouldn't but in the end actually did.

It's the first time he's looked like he gave a shit while on screen since the 90s.
>>
I heard that JJ had to tell him to drop the old man shtick and actually look like he gives a shit this movie.
>>
>>64019727
I wonder, if an actor deliberately attempts to sabotage a movie by phoning it in are the studios allowed to withhold pay or sue for breach of contract?
>>
>>64019821
no

they'll just never get hired again
>>
>>64019821
No, it would be near impossible to prove that they had.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.