[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Tennant was the best doctor >redditors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: David-Tennant-Doctor-Who.png (387 KB, 647x321) Image search: [Google]
David-Tennant-Doctor-Who.png
387 KB, 647x321
Daily reminder that Tennant was the best doctor

>redditors will defend Capaldi
>>
hi mate just borrowing your thread

What did everyone think of Steve Jobs film? I thought Kate Winslet was excellent
>>
>>64017394
Ecclestone was the best doctor.

The show turned into american-influenced tumblr crap after tennant though.
>>
Capaldi is the best actor, although John Hurt is obviously second.

The only reason why Tennant was popular was because he was the youngest Doctor by his time.
Them Matt Smith threw down charm.
And now Capaldi is channeling multiple doctors all at once.

Deal with it.
>>
>>64017508
/thread
>>
>>64017508
Eccleston was good-tier but Tennant gave me more feels t b h

>I don't want to go ;_;
>>
>>64017394
>Every season they say " its much darker"

>Every season i tune in to see if theyve moved away from kiddie tumblr crap

>They never do
>>
>>64017394
capaldi is a potentialy far better doctor...but with the cuckold story arc and writing that ranks with the worst I've ever seen...he was doomed from day 1.
>>
>>64017394
Tennant>Eccleston>Smith>Capaldi
>>
>>64017394

>Best Doctor
>ctrl-f "Tom Baker"
>no hits

ffs /tv/, sure is Tumblr in here.

I like Ecclestone, Tennant, and Capaldi but no-one can touch Tom Baker
>>
File: wut.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>64017804

>including Smith
>Capaldi below Smith
>>
>>64018820
Capaldi dialogue is shit tier but at least Smith's first season was watchable
>>
>>64017394
I haven't even watched any Capaldi episodes but I already know he's better than Tennant because I stopped watching the show because of that shitlord
>>
>>64017394

That's not Tom Baker.
>>
>>64019475
>Tom Baker

mah nigga
>>
>>64017521
>>64017746
>>64019290
Hello reddit :^)
>>
>>64018774
/thread
>>
>>64017476
Underrated movie. My fav of 2015 so far.
>>
>>64019547
Capaldi's seasons have the worst writing. /who/ loves to suck his dick though because "he's such a nice guy". The fact is that Tennant has the best episodes in the modern series so he's the best doctor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.