[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let your gf go out in public dressed like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sf.jpg (21 KB, 372x368) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
21 KB, 372x368
>>
>afraid some guy will steal your girl if she dresses sexy out, so you tell her what to wear and she leaves you and starts fucking her new bf right after

for what purpose
>>
>>64016775

>not showing off your teenage qt gf who craves your cock because you aren't a beta bitch

Nah
>>
>>64016775
I'd prefer it if she didnt wear those shorts up her asscrack and over her belly-button.

Looks like something my nan would wear to the beach in the 40's
>>
My penis is in the top 0.1%, so yeah, I would.
>>
>>64016984
pleb detected
>>
>>64016775
I'd need a gf first
>>
File: zz.muhgf.zz.jpg (63 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
zz.muhgf.zz.jpg
63 KB, 540x960
>>
>>64016775
she's a dirty spic so who cares
>>
>>64016984
your nan was a whore and took chad dick on the regular
>>
>>64016843
>tfw impotent and would probably need someone else to fuck her anyways

It's a ruff life
>>
>>64017031
>he likes granny panties.

Pretty much confirms that you want to fuck your nan.
>>
>>64017087
Her BF took the pic
>>
>>64016775
only in in urban neighborhoods
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.