[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RLM loved TFA Why are you autists so butthurt over it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: knBMWr0.png (54 KB, 220x215) Image search: [Google]
knBMWr0.png
54 KB, 220x215
RLM loved TFA

Why are you autists so butthurt over it?
>>
The moment Mike and Jay definitively revealed themselves to be shiils.
>>
>>64014816
Because /tv/ just needs their opinions validated.
>>
It's just the angry prequel kiddies. They've been very vocal about it lately.
>>
>>64014897
how can anyone be a prequel kid?

They're not even good movies. Not even for Star Wars schlock
>>
>>64014816
>loved
bit of an overstatement really

mike was still riding the high from the movie and obviously went in with managed expectations, jay was glad the movie wasn't insulting to his intelligence, and rich thought it was just okay.
>>
They wanted RLM to hate it. Now they have no one to validate their opinion.
>>
>>64014853
You didn't realize it when they unironically loved TDKR?
>>
>>64014950
>>64008432
>>64011999
>>64007393
Just where have you been this past week or so? Seriously they're everywhere it's ridiculous
>>
>>64015078

i work and cant neet my way into being on le chan all day

that is either some dedicated ironic shitposting, or sweet jesus this board needs to be eradicated
>>
>>64014897
I can't stand the prequels, but TFA is just as shit.
>>
>>64015149
>but TFA is just as shit
>>
>>64015078
>waah people with good taste are on /tv/ and I can't whine about the prequels without getting called out
Hello tourist. Have you considered /r/starwars or /r/redlettermedia?
>>
I'm not.. mike was right when he said tfa was everything a star wars movie needed to be.

No shitty space politics, good humor, grounds semi realistic fighting and battles, fun contained adventute.

Besides merry sue, death star 3, and shitty cartoon characters like tanaka it was great
>>
File: 1442536346498.jpg (28 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
1442536346498.jpg
28 KB, 640x619
Because you CAN'T LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEE.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.