[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgq G3ITMv1Q Anybody else e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: big-short.jpg (219 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
big-short.jpg
219 KB, 620x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgqG3ITMv1Q

Anybody else excited for this? It looks fun
>>
no, it looks like trash
a bit dissapointed in goose 2bh
>>
>>64014000
why do you think it looks like trash?
>>
>>64014000
at least he actually has lines to speak.
>>
>>64013979
Counselor all over again
>>
>>64013979
prefer if they made a movie of liars poker tbqh senpai
>>
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i invest
>>
File: 1427140826010.gif (2 MB, 265x191) Image search: [Google]
1427140826010.gif
2 MB, 265x191
>Bale doing Bateman's voice again
>>
>>64013979
boring tbqh
>>
Economics graduate here

The housing bubble wasn't caused by greedy banks (despite them having predatory actions), it was caused by greedy Americans who bought houses they couldn't afford. If you're going to be dropping $200,000+ maybe you should take a look at all the possible ways your interest rate can change over the next 30 years ffs

I won't be seeing this movie.
>>
>>64013979
Looks not shit, but not great either.
Will wait for the BR rips because I want to see Goose.
>>
>>64013979

Looks like a 6/10. Hope it's actually good but I have no faith in Adam mckay.
>>
I just saw it a few hours ago

It's pretty good. Not my favourite movie of the year, but I liked it.
>>
>>64014803
Greedy americans, greedy banks and greedy politicians that brought the two together
>>
>>64014803
>>64014971
Or just kikes in general.
>>
Will wait for rips.
Only watching for Bateman and the goose though
>>
>>64013979

seems like a poor man's wolf of wall street
>>
>>64013979
Doesn't look as bad as the next trailer that came up, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxAcIWDi8ps

Seriously when will this "Tina Fey is a beautiful stronk wimminz" meme end?
>>
>>64014803
Greedy, how? They believed what everyone was telling them. Purported experts were pushing them into these deals, claiming there was no real risk. People can't be expected to know everything about everything. That's precisely why we have experts who're supposed to give people an honest assessment. It's no different from a shady mechanic preying on someone who's not a gear head.
>>
>>64013979
Looks like one of these films that are somber and serious for the most part and have two or three over the top comical scenes that are completely forced and unfunny. Hopefully I'm mistaken.

It also remind me a bit of Frost/Nixon and Moneyball too. This sort of film is usually a hit or miss with me. I'll be definitely seeing it when the rips come out.
>>
DUDE BANKS LMAO
>>
>>64013979
looks like propaganda to me that distracts from the real issue and that's paper money with no backing that's loaned out and charged at an interest rate that can never be paid back
>>
>Hi I'm Adam McKay, of Step Brothers, and here's my best impression of Martin Scorsese. Oscar plz?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.