[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations! You have just been made the producer of a Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17
File: anthology.jpg (222 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
anthology.jpg
222 KB, 1024x682
Congratulations! You have just been made the producer of a Star Wars Anthology movie of your choice.

You get to handpick all the aspects of your film: story, director, cast, music, etc.

Who/what do you choose?

EU is fair game
>>
i kill it, i let it rot

i erase it from history and memory

i make a new fucking movie that isnt a god damn sequel or reboot
>>
>>64012130

Obi-Wan-centered film starring Ewan McGregor. Cover the gap between III & IV and somehow work in a bit of backstory on him.
>>
File: StormtrooperCorps.jpg (222 KB, 1250x815) Image search: [Google]
StormtrooperCorps.jpg
222 KB, 1250x815
>>64012130
>Director
Wes Anderson
>Story
A Stormtrooper with debilitating depression who falls in love with a droid and learns the meaning of friendship
>Cast
I don't care
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Cfrl7hMoQ
>>
reddit
>>
>>64012240
/thread. Exactly what I would say.
>>
File: 1422849627407.png (507 KB, 732x442) Image search: [Google]
1422849627407.png
507 KB, 732x442
>>64012261
>>
>>64012261
would watch
>>
File: 1421514377099.png (162 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
1421514377099.png
162 KB, 596x641
>>64012261
>that trooper on the left
>>
Kylo Ren spinoff movie that covers the gap between 6 and 7. Written by Max Landis and Directed by Xavier Dolan.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
story: Bioware, George Lucas, Christian Nolan,

director: Christopher Nolan

music: the dude who made the music for Episode 4-6

cast: actors from Episode 4-6 + new good actors (no niggers)
>>
REPUBLIC COMMANDO

>Director
Michael Mann

>Cast
Temuera Morrison as Boss
Kiefer Sutherland as Sev
Jeffrey Donovan as Fixer
Taylor Kitsch as Scorch

Make up some bullshit about genetic corruption necessitating different kinds of clones

>music
It's Mann, so probably Moby (good) or Tangerine Dream (possibly good, possibly hilarious)
>>
Either we go 1000 years in the future or 1000 years in the past. All I'm asking for.
>>
>>64012130
Director: me

It follows the adventures of an aged and scarred Boba Fett, starring Billy Thorton. He's been retired ever since his escape from the Sarlaac pit, which both mentally and physically scarred him.

He's tracked down by an old client of his, and convinced to take one last job. A disfigured and extremely powerful lone sith has been wreaking havok in the underworld. Using the force in ways even the worst Sith would never have imagined. Fett has to track this Darth down and put a stop to their Mauling, or a great war of the stars will erupt.
>>
>story
Poe Dameron is shot down in a conflict over a planet currently being blockaded by the First Order and has to devise a plan to escape the planet and re-establish contact with the Resistance. On the planet word gets out about Dameron and the price on his head placed by the First Order attracts several bounty hunters to chase him, one of which is the previously defected Captain Phasma who is now a bounty hunter.

>director
James Cameron

>Cast
no name actors and actresses outside of the main cast like Oscar Isaac

>music
John Williams
>>
>>64012130

>Director
Terrace Malick
>story
segmented stories following darth bane, jedi master hoth, darth sideous, plo koon, and Anakin Solo, the movie focuses on heavy emotional character development, and climaxes with all of their deaths. Many inner dialogues with sick galactic cinematography. 3.5 hours in length.
>cast
Michael Fassbender as darth bane
Brendan Fraser as jedi master Hoth
Tom Hanks as plokoon
young mel gibson as anakin solo
>>
I choose to make a film so fucking atrocious it tanks the entire franchise and millions of manchildren around the world cry their fucking eyes out

I fucking hate every single one of you
>>
>>64012466
story: after the defeat the Empire is pushed in the underground and try to regroup. The roles are reversed: the Republic rules over the galaxy and the Empire are guerrilla fighter

Jedi character gather around several people (even a sith who wants to defeat the new Emperor but of course he/she has their own plans)
>>
>>64012466
>>64012598
>>64012708
>>64012468
These are all terrible.
>>
>>64012583

Why? Star Wars is like the Dark Ages, all the shit will be the same in the future and the past. Or you'll get some idiot trying to make it Lord of the Rings or The Matrix meets Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>64012815
write your idea
>>
File: daisy-ridley-320.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley-320.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
Long, gratuitous scenes that are just close up shots of Daisy's feet. Also Daisy has a "lesbian feet romance" in the next movie, which involves her falling in love with another girl's feet and vice versa, and they spend an hour of the film just kissing and touching each other's feet.
>>
Title: StarWars Corporations
Director: Martin Scorsese
Cast: Who cares?
Story revolves around young recently promoted manager and his struggles as his corporation tries to deliver new broadcasting system across the galaxy
>>
>>64012898
seriously is there ANY pics of her feeties?
>>
>>64012261
>Wes Anderson
>Cast
Well Jason Shwartzman, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Edward Norton...
>>
>Director
Terrence Malick

>Story
Luke communes with the Force alone on the hidden planet between episodes VI and VII

>Cast
Mark Hamill

>Music
Alexandre Desplat
>>
>>64012240
Use some of the material from Luceno's Rise of Darth Vader and you have a star wars film worthy of the name
>>
>Director
Nic Refn
>Cast
Mads Mikkelsen
Benicio del Toro
>Story
two imperial investigators are called in after stormtroopers start disappearing and dying under mysterious circumstances and their devotion as well as friendship is tested as they uncover a conspiracy
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwTrsDcX1gA
>>
Director: Steven Spielberg
Cast: Whoever's hot right now
Story: Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars crossover

it doesn't have any point. it's just a soulless cash grab.
it would work...
>>
>>64012130
Choice #1
Luke Skywalker buildup movie between 5 and 6. He goes on a mission(someone working on the inside sets a trapfor him though) to some planet and in the process becomes a better jedi and makes his own lightsaber, and meets rei's future mother
Director: James Cameron (going all out, Disney)
Music: michiru Oshima
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftdVoU7imn4
Cast: idk, someone who looks like mark Hamill for younger luke

Choice #2
Bossk and IG-88 buddy movie
Cast: jackie chan as Bossk, Chris tucker as IG's voice
Director: Sammo hung
Music: lalo schifrin
>>
>Director
Lars Von Trier

>Story
Extended Aristocrats joke with BBC elements

>Cast
Every single Skywalker reprises their rolls, every other role recast by muscular blacks

>Music
Beethoven
>>
>>64013236
10/10
Would watch
>>
before you jump my shit, not a sjw, not reddit, no fucking london, and i dont even like how most of the female characters are done in this series.

Firestorm
(the Mara Jade story)
directed by Kathryn Bigelow
starring Karen Gillan

really more of a character drama in the disguise of an action thriller with political/conspiracy elements, definitely set in the empire-early post-empire era

desu i don't have a specific story since i wouldn't want to just copy her EU story and i haven't really thought this out, but im sure we can tie together the themes and style/purpose to a fun and interesting narrative with thematic depth.

r8 h8 b8 m8s
>>
>>64013367
muh dick / 10

Replace Karen Gillan with someone in better shape though.

>>64013093
So True Detective in space?
>>
>>64013890
with a healthy dose of twin peaks and drive
>>
>>64012130
everyone is white, latino but those latinos that look just like white people tanned, 3 black people , 1 is cool, 1 is a nerd and 1 is a badass but his bestfriend is a white that is even more badass,

No politics, plot is simply, stop the bad guys, a ton of space battles but like cool ones with capital ships in the fray and captains giving orders, some light saber fights.

protagonist is a cute girl that is an awesome pilot, the jedi are secondary and the badass white is a jedi that twin fights(as in synchronized fighting) with the badass black guy.

Evil guys are just evil for the sake of being evil, they just want chaos no ulterior motive.

boom!
>>
I'd get Lars Von Trier with Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard and a group of random people who paid 5 bucks to be in a Star Wars movie, plus a couple lightsabers and X-Wing pilot costumes, with a single starry night backdrop in the middle of a mall

The movie is entirely improvised in no more than 5 different shots
>>
>>64014031
also some japanese people there for the sake of yellow.
>>
>>64012466
>the dude who made the music for Episode 4-6
>>
>>64012240

Give me a rematch between Obi-Ewan vs. Darth Vader and I'm down.
>>
>>64014116
forgot name
>>
>>64014213
Literally how?
>>
>>64014213
The main issue here is that he's done the music for every Star Wars movie.
>>
>>64012240
seconding this
>>
File: darth_plagueis_sith_mester.jpg (40 KB, 506x600) Image search: [Google]
darth_plagueis_sith_mester.jpg
40 KB, 506x600
Sidious: A Star Wars Story

>Director
David Lynch

>Story
Palpatine learns the ways of the Dark Side from his master, Darth Plagueis, and eventually betrays and murders him

>Cast
Billy Boyd as Palpatine
Ian McDiarmid as the Dark Side manifestation, voiceover only
>>
ok i was thinking of this idea the other day just off the top of my head

so some kid from the slums picks up mace windu's lightsaber that fell from the tower, and keeps it and throughout his life till his 20's teaches himself to use it,

he can also be force sensitive but because jedi order is gone, no one is there to train him so he keeps it a secret to himself,

the movie is about him on some adventure i can't think of but basically he's a mercenary/smuggler type character but with a cool purple lightsaber

eventually he meets luke or something (it can tie in with the main trilogy) who tries to convince him to become jedi, he's reluctant but he ends up tracking down windus last relatives and gives them the purple lightsaber before joining the jedi order and becoming bff's with rey and luke

whaddya think?
>>
>>64014486
legit 0/10
>>
>>64012130
Thrawn Trilogy.

No possible way to fuck it up.

Satisfy long time EU fans while bringing new fans onboard for the ride.

I seriously don't know why they just didn't do a fucking film adaptation of these stories.
>>
>>64014486
not bad
>>
It's a movie about an Old Republic intelligence officer who needs to transport a few Sith Trooper prisoners aboard his ship. One of them turns out to be Darth Bane himself, in disguise.

Nolan, Zimmer, Gillen and Hardy are all involved. Hardy and Gillen will have freedom to create legit non-meme characters though.
>>
>>64014486
You had me until half way through.

I'd rather see a more subtle story. Instead of a grand adventure, make it about the drama that an unregistered lightsaber in the hands of some unsuspecting kid causes.
>>
Director: Kevin Smith
Give director full creative power over everything else
>>
Amp: Bounty Hunters

> Shev Chelo is a force sensitive bounty hunter for the Hutt crime family in post-Republic Coruscant , until he is injected by rival Bounty Hunter with a new Mandalorian synthetic toxin designed to kill Jedis. Now he must keep his midichlorian count high or else he will die. Through high octane action and other shenanigans, he will exact his revenge against the seedy underground of the Imperial capital and protect his Twi'lek dancer girlfriend or die trying.

>Staring Jason Statham, Amy Smart,

>Direct by Neveldine/Taylor
>>
>>64012130
>Story
Set a couple decades before The Phantom Menace. A large pirate organization has taken control of an Outer Rim planet (doesn't matter which one, but not Tattooine). The planet has historically been neglected by the Republic, they took it for granted or whatever, and they don't care too much about it until the pirate crisis. This is because the planet has some kind of resource the Republic values. So the Senate pressures the Jedi Order to send a Jedi or two there to help resolve the conflict. Turns out, they send younger versions of Count Dooku and his apprentice, Qui-Gon Jinn. Over the course of the movie, the two Jedi learn the head of the pirate organization is an alien character trained in the Dark Side of the Force, which is how he was able to recruit so many pirates/criminals to his cause and take control of the planet so efficiently. They lightsaber duel the pirate leader, Dooku is almost killed, but Qui-Gon saves the day. They debate telling the Order, who haven't been very helpful throughout the movie, that the pirate leader may have been Sith-trained. Dooku decides to tell them, and he is ignored and promptly dismissed by the arrogant Jedi Order (Yoda, Windu, Sifo-Dyas, and others are total dicks to him). Dooku, reaching his breaking point, leaves the Order, but not before Qui-Gon gets promoted to Jedi Knight. Oh, and earlier in the movie, they find an infant Obi-Wan on the Outer Rim planet.

>director
I don't know, whoever you faggots think would be best. Not JJ Abrams and not George Lucas

>cast
Dooku: Daniel Craig or Hugo Weaving
Qui-Gon: Daniel Brühl
Pirate leader: Mel Gibson
Sifo-Dyas: Corey Stoll

>music
John Williams, duh
>>
File: seen some shit, I have.jpg (153 KB, 1152x772) Image search: [Google]
seen some shit, I have.jpg
153 KB, 1152x772
>Film:
Star Wars: Tales of Dagobah

>Story:
Jedi Master Yoda takes refuge on the swamp planet of Degobah, in hiding from the Galactic Empire. He learns to survive life in the bayou and fend off various alien tribes and creatures. Filled with surrealistic shots and shitty horror movie jumpscares

>Director
David Lynch.
The film is essentially Yoda having a mental breakdown due to shock, caused by the hostile environment he is thrown into combined with what has already happened to him. I feel like David Lynch could make it ridiculously jarring enough to display the level of madness Yoda is approaching. The film wouldn't display his complete breakdown, just the points that lead up to the Yoda we see in ESB, taking place very early on in the 30 years he spent there. It would only go far enough to demonstrate how batshit Yoda would become, and pretty much shows how Yoda went from Jedi Master to crazy backwater hillbilly, he just snaps

>Cast
Frank Oz as Yoda of course, and you wouldn't need many other big name actors because most of the other characters will be strange redneck aliens or monsters, not necessarily people. Maybe a familiar Star Wars face or two could drop in for a cameo, but otherwise it really doesn't matter

>Music
Dunno. For the sake of memes I'll say various 70s music relating to the Vietnam War

tl;dr

Yoda has to leave his life of training younglings and quickly adapt to life in the alien swamps of Degobah, he starts freaking out and losing his shit, complete PTSD, tripping the fuck out. Directed by David Lynch
>>
>>64015475
Upon rereading, that title definitely needs work
>>
>>64014486
I actually really like this
>>
>>64015070
Fun fact: Hugo Weaving was considered for Kylo Ren
>>
>>64014388
Like the idea, but it needs a different title. Sounds too much like Insidious
>>
>>64012130
A Mara Jade movie starring Sandra Bullock in preparation for her episode 8 reveal
>>
>>64014388
actor for Plaguies?
>>
File: stock_iv_by_luisbc-d698wz9.gif (3 MB, 336x342) Image search: [Google]
stock_iv_by_luisbc-d698wz9.gif
3 MB, 336x342
>no western spaghetti film starring a new bounty hunter
>no 3 minute shots of a large panorama of sunbound vistas on faraway planets, multiple moons and suns visible as the bounty hunter slowly moves across the wasteland on his speeder
>no 5 minute long single shot scenes of him stealthily making his way through ENTER ENEMY HERE's base before silently hitting him with a dart and escaping
>no stand-offs with rival bounty hunter conflict where they both stand in old duelist way
Reason: Humanity and the concept of self-thinking will always end up causing the same events, even in a galaxy, far, far away
>>
>Director
Tarantino

>Film
Mos Eisley

>Cast
Jabba The Hut
Greedo
Neeawannawonga Dude

Sort of like Reservoir Dogs/Hateful 8, they all get stuck in the cantina, someone sold them out to the Empire for the briefcase. They're after it.

Some faggot wrongly suspects Greedo because he made friends with some other faggot, but they all kill each other before Jabba gets them out when the Empire arrives.
>>
>>64016083
Please quit pretending your anime-tier EU waifu that has been the source of trillions of sperm dying on your socks is ever going to be a thing.
>>
I'd like to see an adaption of the Shadows of the Empire video game.
Dunno who'd be good for Dash Rendar though, maybe a younger George Clooney
>>
>video game
I stopped reading
>>
Star Wars: Rule of Two

A biopic of the life of Darth Bane broken into five parts

I: His late teens when he works in the Cortosis mines with his father, kills his father with an unintentional force grip, ends with him killing Republic soldiers and getting smuggled off planet

II: Picks up with him as a Sith Trooper on Dosha fighting with the Gloom Walkers, ends with his court marshal

III: His education, follows his relationship with Githany and life at the academy on Korriban. Ends with him killing Sirak

IV: His disgust with the Sith and his journey to find enlightenment, ends with his murder of Ka'sim on Lehon and him recovering Darth Revan's holocron

V: Bane's return to the Sith at Ruusan, him teaching Lord Kaan the thought bomb and watching as the Sith destroy themselves. Ends with him finding Rain and taking her as his apprentice.

Epilogue: Shows Bane together with Rain on Ambria, a little dialogue on why the rule of two was necessary. Lead in to a potential sequel.
>>
>>64016605
There should definitely be a sequel, since it's called Rule of Two. HAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa....
>>
Bubba Fett movie.

Tom Hardy as Bubba Fett.
The Mountain as a Tuskan Raider.
Michael Fassbender as the main villain.

Bubba escapes the snorlax pit and is captured by raiders. He eventually kills them all. He drifts around tattooine working small bounty hunting jobs trying to get money for a ship and to repair his armor fully. Killing Michael Fassbender would get him enough money to get off the planet. Fassbender is extremely wealththy and powerful on tattooine but oppresses a lot of people. Killing him would earn Boba his ship and part of his fortune, but would also make Boba a wanted man as well.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
CAPTIVE: A STAR WARS STORY

DIRECTOR:Luc Besson(LUCY, LEON THE PROFESSIONAL)

WRITER:ME

MUSIC: VANGELIS

A MANS WIFE IS CAPTURED BY THE HUTT CARTEL ON NAR SHADAA AND IS FORCED TO COMMIT HENIOUS CRIMES FOR A CHANCE TO SEE HIS WIFE AGAIN.
>>
>>64013890
who tho bro?

sophie fucking blows and bdh is wrong for the part.. karen gillan kinda physically is too but at least she's close. closer than those two or fucking molly quinn (if it was molly quinn i would probably force a sex scene or turn it into some sick twisted erotic thriller, make her a lust murderer or something)

speaking of lust murderers, who else fits the part? are we going hair dye status? 1995 famke janssen is not behind one of these doors..
>>
File: 1450659412694.gif (1 MB, 230x268) Image search: [Google]
1450659412694.gif
1 MB, 230x268
>>64012130
Alright

I direct

We get Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamil, and Adam Driver as the hero team. Jason Stathem and Clint Eastwood are the villains. Rest of the supporting cast are porn stars.

Story revolves around Boyega attempting to beat up connery on Stathems orders. Connery is fucking with him and is so fucking old he keeps forgetting they're fighting, yet dodges every punch. Luke is coming back and still trying to convert Harrison Ford to the ways of the force. Mind melds Boyega and gets him to spill the beans and turn.

It turns out that Connery is actually the legitimate heir to space great britain being the empire, however since he's from the Scottish sector they want to get rid of him before his daughter some porn star can take over the empire.

Luke and co. sell boyega on Tatooine to a space jew and go off on their adventure to instill the legitimate ruler of the empire.

Clint Eastwood is tasked to stop them. He is not a jedi though just the sharpest gun in the empire. Stathem is a sith since balance must be maintained at a 1:1 ratio and Luke is a jedi

Music is Orchestra with a Gregorian chorus.

Settings - Desert planet, Rain forest, Heavily populated city, Finally the Life Star that creates planets built by The First Sith Order

The ending is basically Buffy the vampire meets evangelion where everyone becomes force sensitive and the dead begin to take shape in the force
>>
>>64012442
>Max Landis
Oh god... then we'd be forced to listen to Max Landis
>>
>>64014918
criminally underrated post, fucking masterpiece tbqh
>>
Okay.

Four heroes bearing crystals of lightsaber go rescue a princess. After defeating Darth Garland and rescuing the princess, they go on a quest to restore the light to their lightsaber crystals by defeating four space elemental fiends. Eventually they get caught in a time loop created by Darth Garland who has become an ancient space demon.
>>
It would basically be a story from the stormtroopers point of view, we follow a small team of soldier-bros. It would be kinda of a cop movie where they have to hunt down some rebel terrorists or criminals or something. It has dark humor and no force or jedi or that kinda stuff. More adult-oriented
>>
>>64015475
Sorry to busy your bubble but yoda already traveled to Degobah during the clone wars to do the same soul searching that Luke did.

It makes it pretty obvious that it was his first time on degobah
>>
>>64016473
>Dash Rendar
you're a pretty cool guy senpai
>>
Give me your ideas for a Netflix show.

Pic related.
>>
>>64019689
TR8R assembles a team and goes after deserters throughout the Galaxy
>>
>>64019689
I posted
>>64012468

Meant it as a movie, but I'd love to see Mann behind a TV show again.
>>
Kyle Katarn
Dash Rendar
Corran Horn
Mara Jade

I just want them back
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
Sheev: Before the Sith

>Director
Brad Bird

>Story
We take a look at young Sheev's life in Naboo before turning to the dark side

>Cast
Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Sheev Palpatine
Kevin Spacey as Darth Plagueis
Ahmed Best as Jar Jar Binks

>Music
John Williams
>>
>>64012594
Could you imagine if this was the plot of the cancelled "1313" game? Too good.
>>
>>64018266
>A bunch of old fucks like Connery, Eastwood, who are already like two weeks from death in a movie doing anything.
No thanks.
>>
>>64012130
Story: a true anthology piece. Four different stories, directed by different directors. The framing device is strangers from around the galaxy, regaling each other with tales over drinks in a bar (either Maz Kanata's or the Mos Eisley Cantina).

>A Stormtrooper talks about meeting some of the more terrifying villains in the Star Wars universe (horror comedy)

>A smuggler tells a crime tale set on Coruscant (film noir)

The last two I don't have quite as fleshed out, but I'm thinking Western and Romance.
>>
>>64012240

Make it a Western on Tatooine and I'm diamonds.
>>
File: starkiller.jpg (100 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
starkiller.jpg
100 KB, 1000x563
Star Wars:Starkiller

>Director
Me

>Story
After capturing Vader (Star Wars The Force Unleashed II ending),Galen,Juno and Proxy are tailed by Boba Fett.They have to kill him but the problem is that Boba has a bunch of bounty hunter pals helping him

>Cast
Sam Witwer as Galen Marek AKA Starkiller
Nathalie Cox as Juno Eclipse
Anthony Daniels (David W. Collins as the voice) as Proxy
Daniel Logan as Boba Fett

>Music
John Williams,obviously
>>
bbunp
>>
A movie set during the Clone Wars where a Jedi gets assigned to a new Clone Unit. A movie packed with action, great locations, and bonding between the Jedi and his men that ends with Order 66
>>
>>64024186
I'd watch it. A war film in the Star Wars universe is long overdue.
>>
>>64024186
I feel like the ending would be tricky. Do you fade out after the Clones carry out their final orders, or do you let the film linger and let them react to what their implants made them do?
>>
who cares none of this is real
>>
>>64024718
>do you let the film linger and let them react to what their implants made them do?
Not him, but I think it'd be great to fade out just like a little after they realize what they'd done. Like, they get on with it, it shows them walking away, then they stop and it shows them turning back and looking at the Jedi's corpse, taking their helmets off.
>>
>>64024840
Neither are movies
>>
>>64012240
beat me to it, glad this idea is so popular because it would be fucking great
They could use it to explain a lot more about the force in a few meditation scenes, we'd get more of Ewan as Kenobi which would be great
Really want this
>>
>>64024914
>>64024718
>>64024186
>The day is won, the mission is over
>At a briefing room, getting their next mission
>Suddenly the hologram changes
>"The time has come, Execute Order 66."
>"What's Order 6-
>The clones raise their guns, the Jedi force pulls the lightsaber to his hand, shock on his face. As it activates, a blaster bolt hits his shoulder and he falls to the floor
>"W-why?"
>The clones finish him
>One clone falls to his knees,
>As the leader pulls off his helmet kneeling over the corpse of his general, the screen fades to black, "Forgive us general."

That's how I'd do it but I'm hardly a professional writer
>>
>>64013093
Mads is already in a star wars movie anon.
>>
File: 7EEJdiT.jpg (330 KB, 853x1023) Image search: [Google]
7EEJdiT.jpg
330 KB, 853x1023
>>64012130

I'd put that Bitch Ray in a thong Slave costume for at least 35 mins of the next film faster than you could say R2d2
>>
A live-action adaptation of Mace Windu: Shatterpoint.
>>
>>64012130
The origin of the Jedi and Sith. Takes place before any official government for the galaxy. Would also tell the origin of the prophecy we hear about in the prequels.

It would take the Samurai influence the prequels had but executed better, and more stylized.
>>
>>64025164
But in the official canon, because of The Clone Wars, it's literally a remote control chip thing in their heads. Some of them end up revolting but still, they basically are hypnotized into doing it.

Which I think is shit, but it's part of canon.
>>
>>64025549
I recall that, but presumably they'd still be in control after they carried out the attack. I assume Tugs was only a berserk kill bot because his chip was malfunctioning
>>
>>64015070
>>64012240
Yes, make these two happen now.

>>64016605
Maybe, sounds too drawn out to be honest.

>>64014388
Maybe, ideas needs to be expanded upon.

>>64022570
This sounds like it would work better as a CGI short film.

>>64025164
>>64024914
>>64024718
>>64024186
I would actually be ok with this if only of that ending.
>>
A bounty hunter heist movie starring most or all of the bounty hunters from Empire.
>>
>>64015070
This is probably my favorite idea in this thread
>>
>>64012168
Star Wars movies aren't just sequels though anon. They're a continuation of an epic saga.
>>
>>64013236
Both good ideas but man dat Chris Tucker IG-88 sounds amazing.
>>
>>64014213
H O W
O
W
>>
>>64027402
Because anon is an idiot.
>>
>>64025706
I thought this thread died.Maybe it looks better as a short film.Im glad that you at least thought of it as a good idea
>>
I would love to see a Star Wars horror movie. I have no idea what it would be about or how to describe it, but it would be cool I think.
>>
>>64012130

I make a movie starring Bossk.

Bossk killing Wookies.
Bossk working bounties.
Bossk sexing the lizard bitches.

Sweet Trandoshan on Wookie battles.
Sweet Bounty Hunter teamups
Sweet sweet Bossk.
>>
>>64027875
Maybe the rakghouls from KOTOR? Basically a zombie movie I guess
>>
>>64012130
Star Wars: Happiness in Pursuit

Director- Kevin Smith
Cast- Will and Jaden Smith
Cristo Gard'Nar (played by will smith) is a homeless Jizz-box salesman and single father. We see the struggles of him taking care of his retarded son (played by Jaden Smith) while trying to scrape together a living selling Jizz-boxes to Cantinas around the city.

Music- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
>>
>>64012130

I'd like to see a movie about a light side sith, someone who reconciles their own self-doubt caused by ingrained compassionate tendencies with the "might makes right" and "peace is a lie, improvement is forged through conflict" philosophies of the Sith. In the process, he rebels and creates his own cult of what are effectively Grey Jedi and saves the galaxy or some shit.

And don't fucking imply Kylo Ren is going to do this because we both know he won't.
>>
Story retelling the Tales of the Jedi, specifically retelling the stories of Exar Kun and Uliq Qel-Droma.

The movie would look like a star wars version of a classic sword and sandal movie, with an epic scope, unique visual style that clearly establishes the fact that this is the far past of Star Wars. Ridley Scott would be a good choice to direct.
>>
>>64014486

Good job. Would watch.
>>
>Director
Fincher
>Story
literally anything
>>
>>64012168

Fuck off Abrams.

>George Lucas
>His original script for VII
>>
>>64013026
>tfw i just now realized how good it would be if malick directed a film about the force
>>
>>64016257
fucking this

could you imagine a score that mixes star wars and western music
>>
>>64013093
just listened to this song. its so good wtf. please give me more, master.
>>
>>64025255

underrated
>>
romantic comedy set in the star wars universe. oh wait that was attack of the clones
>>
>>64013026

>cast
not starring
>the 27th tree on bluebird lane in Frazenburg Ohio
or
>the rustling of sea air against the main clifs

fucking pleb
>>
>>64028942
>people unironically want anything from GL
>>
>>64012240
it would definitely ease the prequel pain a little if executed well
>>
a space horror directed by david lynch
Have a jedi master and young apprentice (14 -16 yrs old) traveling to an outer rim planet to investigate something with a few oldiers and maybe a few others for some reason or another.
There ship is rendered powerless and floating in space.
Liev schrieber as the main dark jedi baddie but don't see his face until the end of the movie (no vader mask though). liev unleashes a monster on board to pick off all on board except the young apprentice because liev knows he has endless potential. planning to break down his mental state and drive him to the dark side through fear. the monster also has poison that causes hallucinations. so throughout the movie the apprentice whatches this monster brutally murder everyone on board. all the while liev uses the force to keep suggesting that the apprentice gives into his fear to be able to kill the monster. and at the end the apprentice finally gives in and is able to defeat the beast with the dark side. liev then reveals himself for the first time and offers to train him in that power so he will never feel that fear again. and then they walk off ansd that's the movie
>>
I make own story about how the empire/first order (not picky) recruits worlds/planets to fill the ranks. Its been done in books, couple of chapters in lost stars, but it could make a great flick or mini series.

Where do I leave my info Kathleen?
>>
>>64012130

recast young Han, Chewy and Lando in their own prequal

absolutely no lightsabers
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.