[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WOW HOW DOES REY KNOW MORE ABOUT THE FALCON THAN HAN Wasnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: rey.png (351 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
rey.png
351 KB, 450x600
>WOW HOW DOES REY KNOW MORE ABOUT THE FALCON THAN HAN
Wasnt it said that reys slave owner added a bunch of mods to it? So of course rey would know about the new MODDED falcon if han got it stolen unmodded.
>Why is rey so good at everything is it da feminists
Maybe she is a feminist character BUT she clearly has force ghost help. Like when luke missed the shot on the death star and then obi wan helped him, Rey has the benefit of having at least 2 experienced force ghosts assisting her, something luke only had a few times due to lack of force ghosts and inexperience of force ghosts at the time.

Just my belief anyways, audio/dialog and music ques are a good indication of this.
>>
desperate made up shit no one is going to buy except people quaking in fear they may appear sexist
>>
People are making a big deal of the Falcon thing when all she did was point at a new part the dude added, and then later ripped that part out.
>>
She's also a scrapper who takes ships apart for a living. Han is a former soldier turned smuggler. Just because I drove the same car for twenty years doesn't mean I'm a mechanic
>>
>>64009701
Cause she's a Mary Sue..
>>
Rey was fine. She's the Katara of the movie. An obnoxiously adept prodigy who wished all her life to be good at the fuvking things she's a prodigy at

And if you look at it, Finn is Sokka and Ren looks pretty Zuko. Fucker even has a wide bearded good guy uncle who's an old war hero
>>
File: Daisy Ridley.jpg (157 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Ridley.jpg
157 KB, 1024x576
>>64009701
She looks like a fucking catfish
>>
OP has posted this 6 times today.
No post has gotten more then 10 replies

SAGE
>>
>>64009847
Han solo was never a soldier, he put most of the modifications in himself (and yes, this is canon)
>>
>>64009847
Shhh, that makes too much sense
>>
>>64009904
People argued that Katara was a mary sue too

Is shit tier with waterbending when we're introduced to her and gets outskilled by Aang, then magically becomes a master within a few episodes

It's also dumb how she's always right about everything because reasons
>>
>>64009847

well, not everyone's a sperg like you, either
>>
>>64009935
Hey, you're right. Fuck, I always remembered Han being a stormtrooper...was that some old non canon story?
>>
I don't mind that she's a good mechanic and can fix the Falcon. ESB had Han completely inept at repairing it.

Her being able to fly it at the same time is rediculous, though. It coul have worked if she had lied about being a good pilot and had banged the ship up before escaping into space, like Poe does with the Tie Fighter. But really Poe should have been there with them.
>>
>>64010036
No, Han disguised himself as a stormtrooper with Luke when they were trying to rescue Leia
>>
>>64010068
Nah, I know that. I just recall him being a stormtrooper when he met Chewie, but I can't find a source on it anywhere. Must have imagined it
>>
>>64009917
idk id fuck that catfish...
>>
>>64009701
>slave
>not being a sex slave

I'd rape the fip out of her desu
>>
>>64009701
>Rey has the benefit of having at least 2 experienced force ghosts assisting her
You're a fucking idiot.

Rey had the Force with her, that's really all she needs. But Luke needed to be reminded to use the Force, he was too concerned with what the scanner said. All Obi-Wan did was tell him to use the Force.

>That was lucky.
"In my experience, there's no such thing as 'luck'."
>>
>>64010119

I remember that too.
It might have been retconned
>>
>>64010123
You'd fuck any roastie to take pity on you.
>>
>>64009701
>All these damage control threads
She's mary sue as fuck.
deal with it.
>>
>>64010119
In the EU he wasn't a stormtrooper he was a pilot training at the imperial academy. And he stops Chewbacca from being in slavery or killed and is kicked out. I think he might have attacked an officer can't rememeber. It is from the second book of the Han Solo trilogy I think called The Hutt Gambit. But that was the Lucas canon way they met as well. Then Chewbacca has a life debt with Han. He reuses life debt idea with Jar-Jar.
>>
>>64009847
Say that because Rey is a scrapper she can fix shit is like saying the Mexican that goes through my trash can fix a jet engine
>>
>>64009919
this is actually the first time ive ever posted this dumb fuck.
>>
I didn't think I would like Finn but I did. They could have made him the perfect intelligent minority companion but instead they just made him a regular dude.
>>
>>64010482
Seems to me like that's the point. The media built it up like Finn was the Jedi and Rey was our orphan everyman, but the actual movie switched it. Finn is the normal dude way out of his depth, while Rey takes to the mystical bullshit easily. Apparently living in a desert makes you Jedi as fuck
>>
>>64009701
Rey is Anakin
>>
>>64010419
if that mexican went through the discarded wrecks of jets/airplanes looking for valuable parts and wanted to be a pilot then they'd probably have more knowledge than the everyman about aeronautics. plus it's probably fair to say that she either built or at least regularly fixes that speeder thing she drive around.
still that chase scene could've been more awkward and capitalized on her lack of knowledge.
>>
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>>64011367
>>64011367
>>64011367
>>64011367
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.