[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen pic related yet. But to anyone who has, I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 670x377
Haven't seen pic related yet. But to anyone who has, I have a quick question.

What is the "intermission" everyone is talking about? Is it just a 12 minute scene of music playing as nothing happens in the story? Is it a 12 minute still-card saying "We'll be right back!" with a timer?
>>
You're the dumbest faggot on this board, no hyperbole
>>
>>64009252
>he was born in 1994

Ya think?
>>
The screen will go blank, the curtain will close, the lights will come up, music might play, and for 20-30 minutes there will be a break in which you can stretch your legs, go to the bathroom, get food or drink, pop out for a smoke
>>
A NIGGER?!
>>
god damn this movie is bad
>>
>>64009105

Literally meme: the flick
>>
OP here. Some of you might have misinterpreted my post.

I am not asking what an intermission is; I know that. I'm just asking how this movie does it's intermission, as I've never seen a movie with an intermission before.
>>
p sure the wide release won't feature an intermission. thats only if you're seeing the limited release in a theatre that caters to QT's filmsperg shit
>>
>>64010140
>filmsperg shit
It really is quite contradictory:

shoot in superpanavision 70
but the film principally takes place in interiors

go on and on and on about the quality of film over digital
but its still digitally colour correction, saturating everything with orange and teal

the only good looking film I've seen in the past 5 years was The Master (another film that made the interior/70mm contraction incidentally) BUT skipped the digital colour grading and went for traditional photochemical processing
And so it looked good

Inherent Vice went back to digital and what do you know, orange and teal saturation
>>
>>64010443
You go for 70mm then you need to use it for exteriors of enormous landscapes
>>
>>64010443
Absolutely worst looking film was Zodiac
Which is a shame because its a good film
But its like the whole film has a layer of blue and orange cellophane over it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.