[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, did I ever tell you about the Sun Crusher? The Sun Crusher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Obi_Wan.jpg (193 KB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
Obi_Wan.jpg
193 KB, 1536x768
Luke, did I ever tell you about the Sun Crusher? The Sun Crusher was one of the most powerful superweapons ever devised. It was developed at the secret Maw Installation. The Sun Crusher was a nearly indestructible craft that was no larger than a starfighter, but was capable of unleashing destruction on a magnitude that dwarfed even the Death Star's capabilities. Unlike the Death Star, which destroyed individual planets, the Sun Crusher could destroy an entire star system by causing its target star to turn into a supernova. The key to its near invincibility was layered Quantum-crystalline armor, a material so strong that it could perfectly repel even turbolaser shots. Han Solo once was able to ram the Sun Crusher straight through the bridge of the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Hydra without taking any damage, and during the skirmish in the Maw, it even survived a glancing blow from the Death Star Prototype's Superlaser, which likely would have destroyed any other ship it touched. The Sun Crusher took some engine damage from the blast, as this was its only weakness, but was able to continue to fight. The Sun Crusher was also equipped with a hyperdrive and was designed to slip unnoticed into a system, fire its weaponry, and then escape before its presence was detected. It wasn't a good friend.
>>
>>64008734
Everyone knows the EU had dumb shit.
>>
Now do Lusa or Tenwl Ka
>>
>>64009556
Tenel Ka, damn my fat fingers!
>>
>>64009685

Tenal ka was based qt
>>
>>64008734

If they were so small why weren't they mass produced?
>>
>>64008734
>who the fuck is Han Solo?
>>
>>64008734
How do you crush a sun? Wouldn't the sun collapse into a black hole?
>>
>>64008734
>>64009046
i don't get those posts
>>
Friendly reminder that Alec Guinness thought Star Wars was for children and despised being more known for that role
>>
>>64010742
What else has he done besides plays and shit? Only other thing I know him as is Prince Jihad
>>
>>64010803
Bridge over river Kwai
Lawrence of Arabia
Doctor Zhivago
Kind Hearts and Coronets
The Ladykillers
The Man in the WHite Suit
>>
>>64008734

If you prefer Starkiller Base to the Sun Crusher please return to r/starwars :^)
>>
>>64010742
He never had to like it but the sheer level of vitriol he had for the series and everything related to it (including children's enjoyment of a children's series, who would have thought?) made him seem like a massive dick with a stick up his ass to me. I mean we have Harrison Ford who isn't a fan but he's not being a complete cunt about it to that level.
>>
>>64010803
If you're older than 25 please end your life today
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.