[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone said/says season 2 of Fargo is better/betterer I instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 910MBHjtKNL._SL1500_.jpg (397 KB, 1201x1500) Image search: [Google]
910MBHjtKNL._SL1500_.jpg
397 KB, 1201x1500
If someone said/says season 2 of Fargo is better/betterer I instantly judge you down, is that ok?
>>
I like both. S1 Finale was better though (not saying S2's quiet finale was bad).
>>
>>64006788
some explain why there were aliens in s2?

is it a meme that i dont get
is it coen brothers related?

i fuckin hated that so muuuuuuuuuuch
>>
>>64006858

an explicit parodic consideration of an alternative to Camus' theory of the absurd ya faggot

it's nice to see a show that actually expects an intelligent audience that has read books

I guess that must have fucked you guys up
>>
Season 2 is literally better than 1 in every possible way. It's not even in close, that's why everyone says 2 is better. I understand this is /tv/ and you need to keep the contrarion quota, but you're wrong and also a faggot
>>
>>64006965
But season 1 was still great. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>64006858
I don't blame you for hating it, I'm op I kind of had to ust allow it to be a thing, It didn't spoil everything in a way but I thought the fist season excitement level was relentless. I loved it.
>>
>>64007025
martin freeman ruined season 1. that guy can only play one type of character well.
>>
Sorry for the lack of punctuation. ^
>>
Season 1 was True Detective season 2 tier. Season 2 was True Detective season 1 tier.
>>
>>64007088
>martin freeman
He is English so am I, it's how it goes, but I wouldn't really say he can only play himself, I haven't got enough examples.
Lester season ! surpassed anything season 2, but it was still great- season 2.
>>
>>64007172
i've watched him enough movies and tv shows to safely say that he can only play one character well and once he steps out of his comfort zone he doesn't know what to do
>>
>>64007161
No way mate omg, I can''t believe how wrong this post is, but you put it in terms which everyone will get so yeah not bad kid
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>64006788
Season 2 was pretty cliche and boring.
Season 1 had Malvo who was GOAT tier and he were a better character than anyone in season 2 so S1 was easily better. I also disliked the SJW pandering in S2
>>
>>64007394
>SJW pandering in S2
Yup. It was made for a tumblr audience.
>>
>>64007394
Nice assessment, you'd be surprised how many People disagree, no big deal, they're just retarded.
The second season was like some medicine I had to take for no apparent reason. s018 out of ten, s02 6 or five out of ten.
>>
I have to reiterate slightly here, season 1 was 8 out of 10
.and people who liked season 2 more aren't retards they're just strange.
>>
>>64007945 For gods sake, 9 out of 10... eventually.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.