[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW this film had more plot and character development than Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 7310.jpg (43 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
7310.jpg
43 KB, 350x500
TFW this film had more plot and character development than Force Awakens.

At least it was a shot at something original. Not a reboot, not a remake, not some fucking MCU capeshit
>>
The jews really buried this movie, you never hear anything about it.
>>
Was this really that bad?
>>
>>64002783
I know right? It did far worse than any other blockbuster CGI fest.
>>
Eddie Redmaine received an Oscar for the wrong movie
>>
>>64002633
>At least it was a shot at something original.

It doesnt matter if the end product is still a massive piece of shit.
>>
>>64002633
Literally twilight in space.

Bonus points for Mila Kuntis though
>>
File: redmayne3.jpg (47 KB, 480x299) Image search: [Google]
redmayne3.jpg
47 KB, 480x299
I CREATE LIFE
>>
I'd lick Mila Jew's turdhole, but boy does she pick shit movies to be in
>>
Strangely I want to see the sequel
>>
File: 1427614974255.png (673 KB, 1703x1161) Image search: [Google]
1427614974255.png
673 KB, 1703x1161
>>64002817
depends on your definition of "good"

I definitely didn't feel as exploited by watching it as I did with Star Wars.
>>
this movie really had a fun balance of world building and being so cheesy and fucking bad that it's kinda good. almost fuck you, i liked it status

4/10, would rewatch again over the bland unimaginative pile of shit that was the 6.5/10 star wars movie.
>>
>>64002633

Jupiter Ascending is a masterpiece. Not even joking, it's one of the best space operas ever.
>>
>>64003698
JIDF pls
>>
It wasn't bad
But man they should have had a few rewrites
She gets captured and rescued about 12 times in a single movie.

Redman was the only actor who got how to play his character. Everyone else just phoned in their performance .

If I was to make a judgement call id say they should have made it a lot brighter, it was too dark. Should have been more Flash Gordon
>>
>>64004008
Yeah and definitely change the ending where she goes back to scrubbing toilets. That was so fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.