[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of The Arrival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of The Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station?
>>
glib
>>
facsimile
>>
>>64001571

I thought the train was going to hit me.
>>
>>64001571
meme flick
>>
How fucking pleb are you
>>
reboot when?
>>
>>64001571
Literally a meme film.
>>
>comes in at just the right speed
>stops right where it intends to

the train was a total mary sue
>>
>>64001571
It was pretty good. The remake was shite. Also, liked the reference in The Great Train Robbery.
>>
File: 220px-UnderSiege2.jpg (22 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
220px-UnderSiege2.jpg
22 KB, 220x329
>>64002360
>reboot when?
Already done, you missed it.
>>
A trite, hackneyed plot cobbled together by a talentless impresario. Neither the concept nor the execution are worthy of the insufferable running time. I could just as easily make the same film myself. The difference is I wouldn't, because I'm not a philistine
>>
sorry I don't watch flicks that don't pass the bechdel test
>>
>>64001571
it was fucking terrifying
>>
>>64001571
too short and nothing happens.
>>
>>64001571
Uninspired, generic and derivative.
>>
>>64002570
Did you even fucking watch it? A train pulls into a station.
>>
>>64001571
Cliché, generic, derivative, nothing we haven't seen hundreds of time before
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
Hey guys I just got back from seeing pic related. It was legitimately the greatest cinematic experience I have everyhad. It had everything, great action, amazing stunts, and an ending that knocked me right out of my seat. Solid contender for Film of the Year
>>
>>64002616
This, it's all been downhill since Roundhay Garden Scene
>>
I felt the Freudian imagery was sophisticated and well used. Plebs don't understand the loss of innocence and penis lust taking place.
>>
Masterpiece of the 19th century.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.