[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The prequels = 4chan TFA = Reddit The prequels = PC TFA = Mac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: NENjwS2Hy5l4QS_1_1.jpg (162 KB, 800x516) Image search: [Google]
NENjwS2Hy5l4QS_1_1.jpg
162 KB, 800x516
The prequels = 4chan
TFA = Reddit

The prequels = PC
TFA = Mac

The prequels = Coke
TFA = Pepsi

The prequels = Filet Mignon
TFA = Big Mac

The prequels = Bill Clinton
TFA = George W. Bush

The prequels = Phil Hartman
TFA = Andy Dick

The prequels = Trump
TFA = Bernie

The prequels = /pol/
TFA = Tumblr

The prequels = Christianity
TFA = Atheism

The prequels = Hitler
TFA = Stalin

The prequels = Dragon Ball Z
TFA = Naruto

The prequels = DC
TFA = Marvel

The prequels = Genndy Wars
TFA = 2008 Clone Wars

The prequels = Simpsons seasons 1-10
TFA = Simpsons season 11-now
>>
>OP = autism
>>
I hope they don't kill Luke off but you just know those shitbirds at Disney are going to do it
>>
TFA, like the OT, spans 4chan, reddit, and everything in between. It's a massive movie.
>>
>>63998413
b t f o
>>
>>63998398

>finally, it has begun
>>
>>63998398
>implying Bush wasn't better/closer to 4chan than Clinton
both were better than Obama at least, cuck.
>>
>>63998398
But I browse 4chan on my mac and have never visited reddit in my life
>>
>>63998458
>I browse 4chan
Hello Reddit!
>>
File: 1357515054098.jpg (24 KB, 691x483) Image search: [Google]
1357515054098.jpg
24 KB, 691x483
I think the thing that bugged me the most was how okay Padme was with Anakin killing everyone and acting so strange all the time.
>I killed them all. Not just the men. Women, children, cut them down like animals
>Shh shh.. its okay..

>A dictatorship would work.
>Oh you're so silly

>I saw video of Anakin killing children, he's on the dark side now
>You're lying! Theres obviously some mistake!

Its like really? Come the fuck on. No woman is THAT fucking dense.
Except for the ones who stick around after thier man has beat them once or twice. They're just fucking retarded.
>>
>>63998521
Love has blinded both of them
>>
>>63998438
4u
>>
>>63998413
/Thread
>>
>>63998521

Literally nobody likes sand people, they're xenophobic otherkin that slaughter anything that isn't them.

That being said in the same movie you get a scene in padme's room where she talks about her relief efforts helping little aliens flee their dying planet, only to have them die.

I've told women some crazy things before. I think women expect men to become monsters.
>>
OT: Mass Effect
The prequels: Mass Effect 2
TFA: Mass Effect 3

OT: RLM
The prequels: AVGN
TFA: NostalgiaCritic

OT: Conan
The prequels: Jay Leno
TFA: Jimmy Fallon

OT: Kim Il-sung
The prequels: Kim Jong-il
TFA: Kim Jong-un

OT: Senna
The prequels: Schumacher
TFA: Lewis Hamilton

OT: Han Solo
The prequels: Luke Skywalker
TFA: An ewok from the Christmas special.
>>
>>63998398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DYrwFylaY8
>>
>>63998398
>Look at how contrarian I am guys!
>>
File: 1450687686103.jpg (17 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
1450687686103.jpg
17 KB, 541x559
>>63998398
Coke is the traditional drink of the Redditor, I have no idea how you can think otherwise.

Pepsi is for the red pilled enlightened white man. Why do you think in all the developing shit holes of the world, all they drink is Coke?
>>
>>63998398
Is it just one autist making all these prequelfag threads?
>>
>>63999973
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Moot the Wise?
>No.
>I thought not. It's not a story the Redditors would tell you. It's a 4chan legend. Moot was a webmaster, so powerful and so wise, he could use the internet to influence the anons to create...memes. He had such a knowledge of 4chan, he could even keep the memes he cared about...from dying.
>He could actually...save memes from death?
>4chan is a pathway to many memes some consider to be unnatural.

>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was...losing his power, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his girlfriend everything he knew, then his girlfriend keked him in his sleep. Ironic...he could save memes from death, but not his relationship.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a Redditor.
>>
this is contrarianism to the max
>>
>>63998724
>TFA: An ewok from the Christmas special.

kek
>>
>>63999973
How about Dr Pepper faggot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.