[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All this speculation over who Rey actually is It was pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: ehhhh.png (977 KB, 1065x1061) Image search: [Google]
ehhhh.png
977 KB, 1065x1061
>All this speculation over who Rey actually is

It was pretty clear to me that she's a Skywalker after the first viewing. Do people seriously think otherwise?
>>
>>63997458
>tell me about the girl
>Skips to next scene
>Music ques constantly
>Finds the light saber
>It belonged to all the other skywalkers now it calls to you
Seriously why are people even debating this?
>>
>>63997458
then who is her mom?
>>
Yeah, I think Luke's wife hid Rey on Jakku to protect her from Kylo Ren but something happened to the wife, which thus made Luke a recluse.
>>
File: file.png (313 KB, 640x302) Image search: [Google]
file.png
313 KB, 640x302
>>
The ebin twist will probably be that she is big Sheev's lovechild or something
>>
>>63997801
No please God no
>>
I'm hoping she's a Kenobi.
Getting tired of all these faggy skywalkers.
>>
>>63997769
The force
>>
>>63997752
Because just once, I want to be misled. I want to believe people are still capable of fooling the audience and that the rest of my life won't continue to be a sterile, unexciting wasteland. Fucking ARKHAM KNIGHT IS JASON TODD, VENOM SNAKE ISN'T BIG BOSS, REY IS LUKE'S DAUGHTER I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE SOMEBODY HELP MMMEEEEEEE
>>
>>63997801
Elizabeth Swan is Rey's mom??????
>>
File: homerDrool.gif (42 KB, 306x200) Image search: [Google]
homerDrool.gif
42 KB, 306x200
>>63997801

So... which one had the dick?
>>
>>63997458
I kind of hope she isn't because it's too obvious now, and having her not be might lend her some growth in coping with the potential disappointment.

but we know she is lol
>>
>>63997769
That is a good story for another time
>>
File: Leia_luke_kiss.jpg (11 KB, 200x245) Image search: [Google]
Leia_luke_kiss.jpg
11 KB, 200x245
It's clear that both Rey and Ren are the inbred lovechildren of Luke and Leia's incestuous interlude.
>>
>>63997458
They delude themselves she actually has a meaningful explanation for all the shit she pulls off, other than being a literal fanfic MC.
>>
>>63997458
I think there are some people on this board who legitimately think she's not Luke's daughter.

I'm not sure how anyone here can be that retarded but okay.
>>
>>63997458
It's weird that they would make it so obvious without actually ever saying it. Why save a reveal that will surprise no one for the next movie?
>>
>>63997458
they blew their fucking chances to end the movie with luke saying the line from the trailer

"the force is strong in my family...

you have that power too" -cue john williams . end credits.

instead we have rei just standing with her arm out hella awkwardly while a crane cam spins around for like a minute.

th..thanks jj.
>>
>>63997458
why is she crying? :(
>>
File: reiskywalker.png (329 KB, 562x878) Image search: [Google]
reiskywalker.png
329 KB, 562x878
>>63998244
>rei
>>
>>63998156
probably just hoping

would be cool if shes relative with some strong sith like sheev, she would be torn between the sides thinking theres some evil inside her, and theres kylo who essential the contrary, has a strong jedi relativ but wants to be bad
like pottery
>>
>>63997877
Hola reddit!
>>
It's more than likely she is Luke's daughter, but I'd totally be cool if she turned out to be another virgin birth Force baby a la Anakin, who is so strong with the Force she could seriously fuck shit up if she turned Dark Side like Vadar did.
>>
>>63997769
what if the mother was actually killed by kylo in that massacre?
good reason to disappear for luke
>>
>>63998244

Crane..

>Try helicopters their ass around awkwardly
>>
>>63998244

>wanting every factoid literally spelled out where even a retard could figure out what was being implied

Man I wish they would test for autism and abort the foetus, mandatory.
>>
>>63997458
They want you to think it's a Skywalker

would be too obvious

she's a palpatine
>>
Nothing is written past TFA, so there it's completely up to Rian Johnson.
>>
>>63998935
Is he a competent film writer?
>>
>>63998935
>about to start filming Ep VIII next month
>nothing written yet
>>
Anyone else noticed how she kept doing that lunging attack similar to Darth Sidious in Ep III?

Maybe she was trained by a Sith from birth but then Luke took her away and abandoned her on Jakka with a mind wipe so she wouldn't turn out a danger to the galaxy. Then during the fight with Kylo Ren it all came back to her and that's why all of a sudden she can kick his ass.
>>
>>63997458
Why the fuck is she so fucking overpowered. She fucks over a fallen jedi in combat skill and force power, manipulates stormtroopers and for some reason she knows more about the falcons technology than Han. Even Luke and Anakin had to train until the managed the basics of lightsaber combat and Luke could barely lift his lightsaber with the Force in Episode 5.
>>
>>63997852
>all these faggy skywalkers

Anikin, Luke and Leia? But they are good.
>>
It's basically 95% that she's luke's daughter, 4% she's a secret solo that they're keeping in the dark for some reason, and 1% chance that the Darth Reyvan theory is correct.
>>
File: 1446983883226.jpg (84 KB, 600x1213) Image search: [Google]
1446983883226.jpg
84 KB, 600x1213
>>63997458

She's a Kenobi.

Dead giveaway is the accent...Boyega is a Brit, but didn't have one in the movie. There's only one major good guy who had an accent.

Also:
>mind control on a stormtrooper
>sneaking around a battlestation effortlessly

Trust me, they're dying to do a repeat of the ANH scene: "I knew your grandfather well. He was a good friend."
>>
>>63998258
If you had to pretend to love a nigger, you would cry too.
>>
>>63999801
Are you saying Ben shagged someone while living like a hermit on Tatooine
>>
>>64000217
I think he's saying that Padme only traded down to Anakin when Obi the Kenobi hit it and quit it.

Think about it. Which would you rather sleep with?
>>
>>64000259
Count dooku
>>
File: kek funny.gif (2 MB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
kek funny.gif
2 MB, 266x200
>>63997856
>>
>>63997458
>All this speculation over who Rey actually is

Yeah I don't get this. She's obviously going to be a Skywalker
>>
>episode X is Rey and Finn's carmel baby seeking out Ben Solo to train in the ways of the force
>starring Jaden Smith
>directed by Max Landis
>>
It would be better if she was Han's daughter and Kylo Ren's twin for MAXIMUM POETRY
>>
>>64000259

Wouldn't that make Rey a 60 year old grandma like Leia?
>>
What will Gendo Skywalker tell to the clone of his dead wife?
>>
>>64000737
>>63997856
>>63997769
>tfw Rey is Space Rule 63 Jesus with rule 63 parentage to go with it
>>
after watching the agenda driven monstrosity they call TFA last night, it doesnt even deserve speculation, just like all other flicks
>>
>>63998357
I was thinking this too. Seems most likely.
>>
>>63998935
Daisey Ridley said she's read the script already.
and that it was "VERY GOOD"
>>
>>64000881
For maximum poetry they would also need to make out.

Actually given their thing is copying the OT except BIGGER and MORE DRAMATIC they'd probably have to fuck.
>>
>>64000881
Kylo Ren is ten years older than her, so they can't be twins. She could be his younger sister, but that's way less likely than her being Luke's given how Han acted.
>>
>>64001015
Wasn't that Juhjaybraums?
>>
>>63997877
Maybe you shouldn't watch Disney Princess films for children if you want to be misled so much
>>
I rewatched it last night.

Its obvious kylo was one of the kids luke was trainging and kylo killed the otherl kids. Then luke went exile and it caused han and leia to break up. I dont k ow why rey was on jakka though.

yes she is lukes.daughter theres foo many hints in the film.
>>
Who dropped her off on Jakku as a child?

Did Luke not want to train her and abandon her after the new Jedi school was slaughter?

Why doesnt she remember anything about her childhood/father?
>>
>>64001392
Darth Reyvan.
>>
>>64000762
or Kenobi ;)))))

at least thats what im hoping
>>
how can she possible be daughter of Luke or even Obi Wan if jedis aren't supposed to have sexual partners?
did Obi Wan die a virgin?
>>
>>64002053
Jedi aren't supposed to form attachments. They're allowed sex, though, otherwise how could the jedi breeding program take place?
>>
>>64002416
isn't the force supposed to spawn randomly?
>>
>>64002519
It's hereditary. The Force runs strong in some families, just like twins.
>>
>>64002053
They're allowed to fuck.

Even then though, do you really think Luke, the last of the jedi, is really going to follow archaic old laws like never fall in love? There's no jedi order anymore.
>>
She's OB1's bastard grand-daughter.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.