[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on piracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: piracy.jpg (32 KB, 670x451) Image search: [Google]
piracy.jpg
32 KB, 670x451
What's /tv/'s opinion on piracy?
>>
it's fine aslong as you don't download a car
>>
>>63997066
I would download the fuck out of a car.
>>
Not going to buy the disc anyway, so why does it matter if I pirate it?
>>
Those anti-piracy ads are really mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O046oixIDto
>>
>>63997066
3D PRINTERS NIGGA

FUCKING DOWNLOAD WATCHES, GUNS, CARS

I DONT GIVE A FUCK, BITCH

OUTLAW COUNTRY!
>>
I just want to download a movie when it comes out in america rather than wait several months and I want to keep the actual file on my computer so I can make webms out of it or whatever not some gay ass streaming service that freezes half the time

if there was a steam-like service where I could just pay to download movies as soon as they're out in clapistan I would gladly pay for every movie just to get around all the fake downloads and assorted dogshit of torrenting, but unfortunately the kikes cannot get their shit together in this day and age where people like to do this crazy thing called discuss movies on the internet so I will continue to illegally download them until then
>>
>>63997026
I live in a country that's not a content producer, so I pirate with zero concerns.
But I'd be probably still pirating even if I were from burgerland.
>>
>>63997066
Fuck you, I would if I could
>>
>>63997026
Don't mind me, just pirating your wallet
>>
i dont give a shit about the moral police, im going to download movies because its convenient.
>>
File: 1303181692488.png (288 KB, 371x470) Image search: [Google]
1303181692488.png
288 KB, 371x470
>>63997026
slightly off topic, but I find it hilarious that every year when oscar's season begins, it's the same circus of leaked screeners. How long has it been like this? ten years at least? I remember dowloading oscar screeners on supernova way back when ffs. They still haven't found a way around sending dvd's to academy members?
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
couldnt give a fuck

just torrented 2.5TB of movies over the last 2 months.
>>
where can i download a gf
>>
>>63997610
This desu senpai. If there was a reliable, convenient, HD movie/TV internet service, I would subscribe to that shit.
>>
File: hmmm.gif (256 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
256 KB, 600x631
>local theater never plays anything good
>tickets cost too much
>snack prices inflated 5000%
>cant even bring my own snacks

if they dont want me to pirate they should regulate the theaters and treat their customers better.
>>
>>63998367
I wouldn't

Fuck spending money when you can get it for free

Obviously my opinion might change if I had a job lmao and there was a good and cheap service available

>>63998356
grindr
>>
>>63997066
>Soon we'll be able to actually download a car
We live in a beautiful world.
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (47 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
47 KB, 736x1024
>>63999856
Lol found the guy fresh off the boat from Reddit
you ain't gettin any upvotes kid
>>
>>63997360
>gay ass streaming service which freezes half the time

i have the worst internet on earth and takes like 2 hours to download a movie, so i use streaming services half the time and all i gotta do is wait 2 minutes and then play it. haven't had one freeze on me in years.
>>
>>63999890
There's literally nothing reddit about my post, you're just paranoid at this point.
>>
>>63999944
you tried to be funny and failed epicly
>>
>>63999944
>I'll use literally that's a really popular word around these parts lately! It's like camouflage!
>>
>>63999965
>failed epicly
fuck off reddit
>>
>>63999995
found the faggot who joined this year
this is our lingo, get used to it or fuck off
>>
Media portrays them as jolly sea dogs but in reality they're all irresponsible illiterate substance abusers who should not be trusted
>>
jews want me to pay for movies they can give me a fuckin job, no wait that's gommieism can't do that or I wouldn't have my billions of dollars
>>
>>63999965
I didn't try to be funny, though.
>>
>>64000056
yeah you fucking did
nah mate you won't get a "317 points" next to your name
>>
>>63997262
this is still the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWPfcEOr2Yg
>>
>>64000096
I just said that soon we'll be able to actually download cars, which is true because of 3D printers. Jesus, man.
>>
>>64000160
Haha, just trolling you bro :P
You're a cool guy.
>>
Movies are the only thing I feel almost completely justified to pirate (not that I care, but still).

Whats's the point of spending my money on a physical support if it's going to be obsolete in few years? I got tricked with DVDs, buying again movies I had on VHS (mostly because the reader is broken), but they can go fuck themselves with BRs.

Ps: I don't mind paying a cinema ticket, but only on the cheapest day for damage control.
>>
I hoped that if enough people pirated Game of Thrones then they'd cancel the show.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.