[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SamueL Jackson BTFO Cuckentino fanbois BTFO >http://www.h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: will-smith.jpg (103 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
will-smith.jpg
103 KB, 470x313
SamueL Jackson BTFO
Cuckentino fanbois BTFO
>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/will-smith-explains-why-he-843195
Based Fresh Prince strikes again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
>>63994279
y-y-y-you're an ad

DO NOT CLICK
>>
>>63994279

He just makes it seem like hes one of those Actors who has to donit his way..

Honestly if he wanted to change my film so much, he should go and make his own damn movie..
>>
Not clicking shit till you tell me what it's about faggot
>>
>>63994542
Will Smith rips out Samuel L Jackson for working with Tarantino.
>>
>>63994540
>my film

get your head outta your ass and haul back to reddit
>>
>>63995688
as compared to working with his son?
>>
>The actor was cautious of the film’s violence. Smith said the only way he would have agreed to make the movie was if Django Unchained centered on a love story, "not a vengeance story."

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: JimmyWestarino.jpg (16 KB, 406x500) Image search: [Google]
JimmyWestarino.jpg
16 KB, 406x500
>>63994279

In reality he was probably denied the salary he wanted and/or a role for Jaden. It was a vengeance story fueled by love. This movie wouldn't have worked at all without the sometimes absurd violence. As entertaining as he was in Wild Wild West, Smith would have been awful as Django. I don't even care for Jamie Foxx, but he was the better choice. Also Smith probably wanted to remove the 110 or so times anyone said NIGGER. I'm sick of the messages Smith tries to force into his movies now, where everything has to make a statement. What was the last enjoyable movie he made?
>>
>>63994279
>Will Smith acts like a huge diva and will only take a role if the writer and director drastically alters the film to make it some lovey dovey gay shit
I love Will Smith but what a fag
>>
who cares will smith hasn't been relevant in years
>>
he's so weird, i mean he's had great chances with The Matrix and Django Unchained (pos movie granted but he needs a proper blockbuster comeback) and he just gives them up because they're not a true lead role for him.
he made bad boys which were pretty crude and violent.
he's fucking up in life with jaden movies and now who knows what concussion will do for him, nice accent though
>>
>>63996782
Fuck you teebeeaytch famalam, as many blunders as Will Smith has made recently he'll always remain based
>>
>>63994279
he also turned down the role of neo in matrix
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.