[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DVDScr general - Xvid is love, Xvid is life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1450749030298.jpg (2 MB, 4800x3210) Image search: [Google]
1450749030298.jpg
2 MB, 4800x3210
>Spotlight 2015 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
>Bridge of Spies 2015 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
>Concussion.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>Joy.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>Steve.Jobs.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>In.The.Heart.of.the.Sea.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>Legend.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>The.Hateful.Eight.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>Creed.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
>The.Revenant.2015.DVDScreener.x264-PtP
>Carol.2015.DVDSCR.x264.AAC-NoGRP
>The.Peanuts.Movie.2015.DVDSCR.X264.AC3-EVO
>Brooklyn.2015.DVDSCR.x264.AC3-TiTAN
>Room.2015.DVDSCR.x264-LEGi0N

Ayy nignogs. Spotlight and Bridge of Spies screeners just hit. Discuss.
>>
>>63994202
Currently watching Brooklyn, and downloading Spotlight
>>
MACBETH WHEN
>>
How do people tolerate the quality of these?
>>
>>63994348
Soon. Not too much but a considerable amount of buzz around that one so it'll probably be one of the next few iirc. I mean, he has 40 screeners and considering how many have had WEBDL and retail releases as of yet, it is probably amongst those 40 screeners.
>>
>>63994415
Because they aren't cams and you get the movie early, for free.
>>
>>63994415
When were you born? 2000? famm I've been watching films since the VHS .. I don't complain for free watchable stuff
>>
>>63994452
I watch screeners on my 1080i CRT (which pretty much anything looks good on), so I can deal. Hateful Eight isn't playing in my area, so I'm watching the screener rn and I'll rewatch an HD copy when it comes out.
>>
The Hateful Eight was good. Room was good. The Revenant was OK. Creed was OK.
>>
>>63994415
>not liking movies
>>
>>63994202
>xvid

in to the trash
>>
Hateful Eight was a huge letdown. Completely lacked real character development and wasted the whole 3 hours.

Revenant and maybe Steve Jobs next.
>>
>tfw no subtitles for screeners
>>
>>63994615
>bitching about early free movies
>bitching about awards threads when they come
>bitching about everyone else having an opinion on the nominated movies and you not
>>
>>63994646
I'm at the start of Chapter 3, and all the dialogue has been pretty shite so far. Pointless "le funny NIGGERS civil war NIGGERS LE SOO SORRY XD" drivel as of yet.
>>
>>63994672
>all this strawman

not using x264 at this stage is beyond fucking retarded.
>>
>>63994415
they're just aware that cinema isn't about picture quality

>>63994202
about jobs
I liked Sorkin's dialogues (as always, although I feel like I'm slowly getting tired of them), I liked the brilliant idea of how to avoid the typical dull biopic format, I kinda liked the direction. But it still left me disappointed for some reason. I enjoyed reading the screenplay but now I realize that the film didn't even properly explore anything interesting about Jobs. The daughter stuff, the Woźniak stuff, the Sculley stuff. I think I was supposed to give a shit but I didn't.
>>
>>63994727
You gotta check the definition of a strawman bro. You are indeed bitching about the quality of free movies on a Taiwanese board...
>>
>>63994727
No shit. But who are we to complain?
>>
>>63994730
dat OST tho...
https://youtu.be/JPjWbaB1Oqc
>>
>>63994544
>I'm watching the screener rn and I'll rewatch an HD copy when it comes out.
ASS BACKWARDS

THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE A MOVIE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME

MIGHT AS WELL NOT BOTHER REWATCHING THE BLURAY, YOU ALREADY RUINED THE MOVIE FOR YOURSELF BY YOUR FIRST VIEWING BEING 480P, HARDLY BETTER THAN A CAM

THEATER OR BLURAY SOURCE ARE THE ONLY VALID FORMATS TO WATCH A MOVIE
>>
>>63994757
>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument which was not advanced by that opponent.
>>
>>63994846
So
>>63994727
>>63994615
>My free screeners are not x264 , therefore I'm gonna complain about the quality of them on a Vietnamese Board.
>>
>>63994816
Eh, true. I turned it off. Wasn't paying enough attention anyways, I'll wait to see the Blu or maybe go out of town. Are you happy?
>>
C'mon it's 2015.

I'm not expecting all rlsgrps to be as autistic as anime fansubbers but encoding isn't this hard.
>>
>>63994954
B8FUL 8 IS A SHIT MOVIE ANYWAY, BUT IT SHOULD LOOK NICE IN 70MM MEMEVISION IF YOU HAVE A THEATER THAT STILL HAS A FILM PROJECTOR

>>63994978
XVID IS MPEG4 ASP, X264 IS MPEG4 AVC, SOME BENEFITS IN EFFICIENCY BUT THEYRE MORE SIMILAR CODECS THAN DIFFERENT

THE PROBLEM IS THE SOURCE, DVDSCR IS LOW ASS RES 480P, PRESUMABLY BEING UPSCALED TO YOUR 1080P OR HIGHER DISPLAY = BLURRY BLOCKY UGGO SHIT = BAD VIEWING EXPERIENCE
>>
>tfw when no Knigh of Cups
>>
>>63995169
Went to see TFA today (solid 8/10) and it looked pretty bad. I saw it in 3D, so maybe they had to compensate for 2 pictures with lower res but it looked bad. You couldn't see eyebrows well in close ups, for example. Sadly, I'm Canadian, and the only big theater chain here has converted to all digital. They're getting one 70mm projector for H8 but it's out of town, so I'm SOL.
>>
>>63995436
YEA THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO 3D, OFTEN ITS 2K PROJECTORS SO ITS NOT THE SHARPEST BUT THATS THE TRADEOFF FOR THE DEPTH EFFECTS
>>
>>63994816
>visual quality is important
>types in ugly all caps
>>
>>63995169
>XVID IS MPEG4 ASP, X264 IS MPEG4 AVC, SOME BENEFITS IN EFFICIENCY BUT THEYRE MORE SIMILAR CODECS THAN DIFFERENT

There is a hugely noticeable difference in watching them though, even in a DVDrip. More than the difference between a standard 720p rip and it's YIFY cousin. It's *rare* content though so I accept it as it is.
>>
Thread is shit, fuck you OP
>>
How's the Spotlight-rip?
>>
>>63998072
Like every other screener...more than watchable. There's no effects, so it's even more than more than watchable.
>>
>Bridge of Spies DVDScr
>Spotlight DVDScr

Merry Christmas everyone!
>>
>>63998303
>DVDScr
MERRY EYECANCER M8
>>
>>63998303
>Bridge of Spies

who cares?
>>
Can someone share the nzb for Spotlight?

I've... err... exceeded my Gingadaddy limit...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.