[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Good Dinosaur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: The_Good_Dinosaur_Promo_Art_03.jpg (262 KB, 817x1200) Image search: [Google]
The_Good_Dinosaur_Promo_Art_03.jpg
262 KB, 817x1200
What a disaster, a total flop!

What was Pixar thinking?
>>
>>63993536

looks cute t b h f a m
>>
>>63993536
Caveshit always tanks/sucks

When will studios learn?
>>
>>63993536
That dinosaur design is pretty bad.
>>
>>63993624

Dinosaur looks generic as fuck, like if you saw a toy of that you wouldn't be able to tell it apart from any generic happy looking dino toy.
>>
The animation in The Good Dinosaur is stunningly beautiful. Photo-realistic, even. And yet, the story is so basic, so immature, and so disjointed that the visuals are in service of a dud of a plot.
>>
>>63993536
Nobody likes dinos anymore, this isnt the fucking 90s
>>
>>63993770
>jurrasic world
>>
>>63993770
speak for yourself starpleb
>>
>>63993810
They like Jurassic park, not the dinos
>>
>>63993536
God, everything about it looks so forgettable. Did they even try/care about this?
>>
BIG
>>
>>63993536
It's the Phantom Menace of Pixar
>>
>>63993536
I think they new that they knew that they already put too much time and effort into it they just released to recover some of the losses not necessary make a profit but to break even
>>
>environments look basically photorealistic
>dinosaurs all look terrible and cartoonish
>>
People finally start to realize Pixar is garbage.
>>
I think everyone with talent at Pixar was scouted by Walt Disney Animations about a decade ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.