[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hamburger music starts playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Greg-Grunberg.jpg (266 KB, 607x874) Image search: [Google]
Greg-Grunberg.jpg
266 KB, 607x874
>hamburger music starts playing
>>
>>63991688
no joke, he was seriously distracting. I don't even know what other movies or shows I've seen him in but the second I saw him in TFA he really stuck out. then you had to see his fat ass on the cockpit pretending to do shit (like the rest of the "squad" of useless fucks) while Poe did literally everything.
>>
I cant stand that fat fuck.
>>
>>63992485
When I saw him, I thought "Porkins-II"?
>>
File: porkins.jpg (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
porkins.jpg
1 MB, 1920x816
>>63992485
you idiot.
>>
I didn't really feel the hamfist of diversity until the Asian resistance started showing up.
Asian commander waving his hands around and unnecessary shots of female Asian X-wing pilot being silent.
>>
>>63992538
but porkins was the loveable kind of fat, the nigga in the OP is like the tryhard "yeah I'm fat but I'm totally cool guys trust me"
>>
>>63992485
He was Matt Parker the cop in Heroes
>>
>>63992577
uh

ok
>>
Was that chick from Felicity also in this movie?

JJ tends to give her minor roles too. She played a comm officer in the Trek movie iirc.

I'm sure she played a minor extra here as well.
>>
>>63992485
He distracted me too.

I couldn't stop thinking about Matt Parkman playing Jedi mind tricks. Fuck.
>>
>>63991688
Why are his shoes so swollen? Does he have gout?
>>
>>63992485
>>63992577
What the literal fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63992617
>>63992658
Literally retarded.
>>
>>63992658
What do you need a diagram? Porkins is the 4chan kind of fat. Porkins 2.0 is a Reddit kind of fat.
>>
>>63991688

His scenes literally looked like fanfiction and can't be taken seriously. Thanks, Jar Jar Abrams.
>>
>>63992654
Pretty sure that's all fat.
>>
>>63992532
Yeah, similar experience here.

"They got another Porkins?"
>>
>>63992711
To be fair he's the kind of actor that would totally do a cameo in a Star Wars fan-film. I think he'd even admit it.
>>
>>63991688
According to JJ, Grunberg is his good luck charm. I guess it's working.
>>
>>63992696
it just sounds more like your own baggage you should see a therapist or something and disentangle that shit before coming and venting to us about this shit.
>>
>>63991688
>Large tube goes into small cargo pocket

To what does it connect? Look at the diameter of that hose. Whatever is in that pocket surely couldn't require such a hose.
>>
>>63992658
He's as fat as Porkins, but >>63991688 is skinnier than he is, so it's bad.
>>
>>63992803

That's his reverse piss tube
>>
>>63991688
I had a giant shit eating grin whenever this fucker showed up. I don't know why but every time I've seen him in anything I instantly go "SHIT THAT'S MY NIGGA MATT PARKMAN"
>>
>>63992803
Gravy pouch. Full portion.
>>
>>63992799
So how often are you told your post as you suck strangers cocks through a hole in public toilets?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 383x384
I was like 'Holy shit its Al from Home Improvement! Is Tim gonna show up as an Alliance General?' Then I realised its the cop from Heroes.
>>
>>63991688
I don't even remember him and I jsut saw this movie. Did anyone catch the Kevin Smith cameo though?
>>
>>63992799
I'm sorry but I don't know how much clearer the guy can put it.
It's obvious to everyone else in here, but to you.
>>
>>63992532
I was waiting for him to say something about making his father proud, then going kamikaze into the Starkiller base :/
>>
Porkins?
>>
>>63994054
he was referred to once and had a single line, he was in the rebel planning scene with miles from lost
>>
>>63992803
My guess is the tube attaches to something in the cockpit. It's just secured in the pocket while the pilot is walking around to keep it from clogging up with wookiee fur or hutt slime or whatever.
>>
>>63991688
Wait, this guy from Heroes is in SW7?

lol
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.