[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you fellas seen this horseshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1700x2645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1700x2645
Have you fellas seen this horseshit?
>>
Why horseshit? It looks pretty good. It's not trying to one-up Dazed or anything, I'm sure it'll just be a good story all its own.
Baseball, the 1980's, Rick Linklater writing a bunch of College aged young people, and a night of self discovery. It sounds comfy to me.
>>
I thought most of /tv/ had learned to recognize dogshit movies by their cover arts by now
>>
>>63986429
just watched the trailer and am hugely disappointed with this as i liked dazed a lot.
feels so forced and unoriginal.
the van halen song is cool tho.
>>
better just watching ACTUAL 80's teen movies than this shit.
>>
>>63987644

well I don't think it's a great trailer I think judging movies by directors as good as Linklater by their trailers is an absolutely retarded thing to do. You understand the entire point of trailers for these movies is to make a movie look as appealing as possible to the biggest group of people, aka the average retard who heads to the multiplex to see Star Wars. Thus they cut together all of the dick jokes and make it look as generic as possible so people will flock to it.

the movie will be good
>>
looks like a lot of fun, I love that poster art
>>
it looks too sincere and cheesy, if the film doesn't end up having some gang rape scene or something else to make it stand out then what's the fucking point?
>>
>>63986547
I think the trailer starts off a bit odd but yeah it looks mostly pretty great to me too.
>>
>>63988154
if a film don't have a white boy sucking a nigger dick for a blanket what's the point?
>>
>late 70s early 80s homoeroticism

Makes my dick rock hard
>>
>>63988356
I think the trailer mistakes Linklater's naturalism and poor jokes for nut-busting 1-2 punches

The guy calling his dick a joke thing is probably funny in context, it's the kind of thing you'd chuckle at if your friend said it
It is not the cut-audio-to-cue-laughter kind of gag they're using it as

also look how clearly dubbed that is
"Did he just call his dick a joke?"
"Did he just call [it] a joke?"
Why even put that in the trailer? also the sound effect when the baseball hits the guy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.