[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else see that sexual tension between kylo ren and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48 KB, 640x379
Does anyone else see that sexual tension between kylo ren and Rey during the interrogation scene? I Mean the scene must have been written like this on purpose, so most likely there not related and she's a kenobi
>>
yes its fucking obvious
kylo is probably sexually frustrated and awkward around girls his own age
>>
>>63986193
I thoght they were the same age
>>
>>63986154
>so most likely there not related

love knows no societal boundaries bigot. quit being incestaphobic.
>>
>she is a kenobi
what the fuck are you talking about SW noob kenobi died a kv
>>
I think they are gonna have a kiss or something then they find out later they're cousins, mirroring the Luke/Leia thing.
>>
I don't think she was attracted to him but he definitely had some rapey vibes toward her, I don't see a relationship or anything now that he's even uglier
>>
>>63986417
Hes not ugly bro. Hes average
>>
>implying they're not half siblings
>>
>>63986643
They are not. I ship them too much
>>
>>63986154
http://imgur.com/HeDCF00
>>
>>63986496
I disagree but it doesn't matter
>>
I hope kylo cucks Finn
>>
>>63986377
I'll fucking hate Disney forever if they do that.
>>
I thought the budding relationship between Finn and Rey was pretty evident, especially when he came to save her and Chewbacca tells her it was his idea and when they part for the first time at the temple/night club place.

Rey hates Kylo because they both lost a father due to his selfish actions and she put her best friend in a coma, you'd have to be pretty much delusional to think there could be something there after all that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.