[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Force Awakens >Badly written tripe full of fan service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-vs-mad-max[1].png (226 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-vs-mad-max[1].png
226 KB, 620x330
>The Force Awakens
>Badly written tripe full of fan service
>Probably will make billions of dollars of profit

>Fury Road
>By far the best action movie of recent times
>Barely made its budget back

How do we fix this?
>>
Both were good.

They have a lot in common too.
>>
>>63984296
The Force Awakens was good. Fury Road was a masterpiece
>>
>>63984243
>>63984903
Reddit fuck off
>>
>>63986226
(You)
>>
>>63984243
We can't. The American movie viewing public are mouthbreathing shit. I assume most of the rest of the world is, also.
>>
>>63986265
HUE bait ANYTHING negative against anything bait WOOH totally nailed em no contest hook link sinker pack it up & take it on home jackpot baby ya-hoo. completely destroyed utterly decimated times a hundred thousand wowow u have shown the way the light and the truth and it's bright. quick hip-hip hooray for everything you've got to say, past-present-future so ruthless leave u in sutures #ENT i fukken ent u
>>
>>63984243
Feminisim Road sucked. It had no plot and was just 90 minutes of identical car chases.
>>
>>63987125

THIS
>>
Fury Road was a masterpiece of design. Probably the coolest looking film of the last 10 years.
>>
Star wars has always been my life but I know the only thing it has going for it is the vision of star wars. Lucas understood the universe and didn't need to explain it because he liked telling a story of friendship (which is a little lame) but it was still a piece of art I respect. This new one has no feelings except fan service and what people wanted to see. Everyone except the two main characters are shallow as fuck and even they just seem to be huge fan boys kissing up to the star wars legacy. And why the fuck is everyone an autistic 25 year old. Why was han's acting so rancid, why did the lightsaber battle look like a fan made battle, why were there scenes that looked like clips people would make gifs of with titles, why did they have to blow up the deathstar again, why bring up politics if you don't care to write them. Kylo Ren has achieved higher levels of autism then any fan. Disney is fucking a dead corpse they killed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.