[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Han meets Leia for the first time in years >"Han
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>Han meets Leia for the first time in years
>"Han Solo! It is I, C3P0"

>R2 wakes up years after Luke left
>gets bitch slap by that golden abusive faggot

Is C3P0 the most hated character in all of Star Wars or not?
>>
File: good_phantom_05.jpg (23 KB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
good_phantom_05.jpg
23 KB, 480x260
Valar Morghulis
>>
>>63982988
>"you probably dont recognize me because of my RED ARM"
I really expected him to go BAZINGA right there
>>
the thing is he's meant to be annoying in-universe, which is funny, that hes irritating even to R2
>>
>>63983451
R2's an asshole, though.

They're made for each other.
>>
>>63983538
Artoo's a dick but he gets shit done
Threepio's a dick but he's just annoying and whines
>>
>>63983401
>my RED ARM
KOJIMAAAAAAAA
>>
>>63983538
>>63983575
>R2's an asshole
What? No he's not.
>>
>>63983601
>inb4 VENOM C3PO (PUNISHED DROID)
>>
>>63982988
nah hes one of the most based characters of all time
>>
>>63983575
3po was actually helpful on Endor though, and he tried his best in Jabbas palace, but Luke just wasn't saying things that Jabba wanted to hear.
>>
>>63983652
>constantly making snide remarks in front of people who cant understand him and insulting the one guy who does understand him to his face

hes 1 cheeky wee cunt bruv
>>
OH MY, GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME

I'M A GAY MANS GOLDEN FANTASY
>>
So why no theories involving him to be a deceptive evil robot? He was built by Vader. Fucks shit up. And as most villains has a British accent.
>>
>>63983575
>Threepio's a dick but he's just annoying and whines
Literally everyone on this board.
>>
well, he was made by a sith lord.
>>
>>63983726
PROGRAMMED FOR HOMO ECSTACY

TEN MILLION FORMS OF GAY-POSITIONING
>>
>>63983773
>>63983812
>being built by Anakin
Holy shit. Anakin was a little faggot, and C3PO is a faggot. It all fucking makes sense now.
>>
>>63983652
He totally had the map to Luke's location all along m8
>>
>>63983894
this

You didn't even need the soccer ball. You could have literally just explored the area that was missing from the map.
>>
>>63983894
>rebels have the entire map
>r2 has a portion of it
>rebels are too retarded to check out the missing portion

Jesus fuck I was bothered by that, at first I thought Prometheus took the cake
>>
>>63983773
>>63983812
I can't believe I forgot that this happened. That alone is enough to condemn the prequels for being atrocious.
>>
>>63982988
he's a big boss.
>>
>>63983451
But they stay together because the sex is FANTASTIC
>>
He is going to be all red by the end of this trilogy, calling it now.
>>
>>63983401
>>63983601
>>63983671
> "R2, I'm already a demon."
> PUNISHED "VENOM" C3PO
> A FALLEN LEGEND
> implying that's the real C3PO
> implying the real C3PO isn't in another part of the galaxy building the true rebellion
> STAR WARS EPISODE VIII: THE PHANTOM DROID
> "I won't scatter your circuits to the heartless sea, I will always be with you."

That should satisfy your MGSV+TPP shitposting jones for a while.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.