[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just know he's going to get unceremoniously killed off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: GeneralHux-DB.png (877 KB, 649x779) Image search: [Google]
GeneralHux-DB.png
877 KB, 649x779
You just know he's going to get unceremoniously killed off by Snoke or Kylo in the next movie.
>>
Nah he'll probably die in the EPIC SPACE BATTLE, just like Firmus
>Why didn't you intensify forward firepower
>>
>>63982435
How is Domhnall Gleeson all of a sudden getting cast in all these big name movies? I don't get it.
>>
>>63982435

Probably face off against Poe over the next two movies. Who kills who is up in the air

>>63982638

Good actor with range (not unlike Isaac)
>>
>>63982638
>robot hos before bros
>>
>>63982753
True but Oscar Isaac had a major breakout starring role in a Coen brothers movie. Domnhall was known for Harry Potter and... Frank? Now he's in everything.
>>
>>63982951
Ex machina
>>
>>63983050
with oscar isaac
>>
>>63982951
He's been doing supporting roles for years. Being cast in a Star Wars movie isn't a prize for past accomplishments, it's a fucking job and Abrams thought he should be hired.
>>
File: Firstord.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Firstord.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>63982435
Hux in action

Today is the end of the Republic. The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder. At this very moment in a system far from here, the New Republic LIES to the galaxy while secretly supporting the treachery of the LOATHSOME Resistance. This fierce machine which you have built, upon which we stand will bring an end to the Senate, to their cherished fleet. All remaining systems will BOW to the First Order and will remember this as the LAST DAY OF THE REPUBLIC!
>>
>>63982435
I think he'll turn out to be a secret sith tbqh
>>
>>63983682

SIEG HEIL
>>
Gets stabbed...

...crawls off bleeding, recovers blaster, shoots Kylo in the back after Kylo turns back to the Light side.

They both die at the same time, Hux on the floor alone, Kylo in the arms of Ren being forgiven for everything.
>>
File: Cannon.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Cannon.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>63983682
...cont.
>>
What if Hux sending Kylo Ren to his death?

I think that would be so rewarding.
>>
>>63982435
Will they put someone who doesn't look like they're auditioning for a boy band to fill his place?
>>
>ebin space battle at the end of VIII
>Hux is on a Super Star Destroyer
>an attack disables the guns
>Hux crashes the fucking ship straight into the Resistance's command ship, killing Leia and every single filthy rebel on board

God tier DID NOTHING WRONG villain status confirmed for eternity
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.