[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harrison Ford: "I'm very excited to work with Steven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: indiana-solo.jpg (98 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
indiana-solo.jpg
98 KB, 1024x576
Harrison Ford: "I'm very excited to work with Steven Spielberg again and do Indiana Jones 5"

Why does Ford like the Indy series so much more than Star Wars?
>>
anyone who isn't a pleb likes the Indy series more than fag wars
>>
Indiana Jones has less of an annoying fandom
>>
>>63982307
Because Indiana Jones is better than Star Wars.
>>
>>63982307
Please not another crystal shit please Harrison i want to like you
>>
the setting is more normal so its even easier to play himself.
>>
He doesn't have to interact with puppets and people in costumes so he might see it as less cartoony and childish.

I'd imagine he might also have greater respect for Spielberg than Lucas and Abrams combined.
>>
>>63982399
Crystal Skull was the best in the series
>>
He doesn't have to remember much imaginary spaceshit.
>>
>>63982444
AYYYYYY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arib8uWMWsM
>>
Maybe because he's the main character?
>>
>>63982444
It was the fallout 3 of the series.
>>
>>63982342
>>63982357
>>63982386
These but also because Indiana Jones is his big movie star franchise and not an ensemble.
>>
>>63982530
>>>/v/
>>
>>63982307
he hates nerds
>>
>>63982307
He wants to feel young again.
>>
I think he hated Lucas, honestly. Lucas was hard to work with, most of the cast did not get along with him. Even Hamill and C-3P0 hint at this.

That's why he put good effort into this role as Han. Also, JJ isn't as much of a cunt as Lucas.
>>
>>63982513
How did people get mad about this scene but it didn't bother anyone when Indy escaped an airplane thousands of feet off the ground using nothing but an inflatable life raft?
>>
>>63983259
It was still unrealistic, but the plane most certainly wasn't "thousands of feet off the ground".
>>
>>63982901
...except lucas is the co-creator of Indiana Jones and was present on set for the filming of all of the movies and had major input into the direction of the series (i.e. fucking aliens)
>>
>>63982307
Indy is better in every conceivable way.
>>
>>63982307
PART TIME
>>
>>63983515
lucas is lazy and doesn't even like getting up

Harrison would have spent much more time with Speilburg
>>
Because indie shot first and no one retconned it
>>
He plays the main character, which means a bigger paycheck I assume.
>>
>>63983588
Maybe now, but he had a ton of the story input on the first 3, he pushed for more ballsey scenes but Speilberg wanted it to be more family friendly.

Spielberg lost his ballseyness now
>>
>>63982901
You think?
They fucking bullied him everyday on set of A New Hope and were so glad Irvin Kershner came on to direct.
>>
>>63982444
...not even trying
>>
Indiana jones is better than star wars
>>
>>63982444
JONESAYYY
>>
>>63982444
Trips confirm for truth, well shit...
>>
>>63983582
Based as fuck. Keep crying faggot.
>>
>>63983687
Spielberg has never been ballsy a day in his life. The closest he gets is Jaws.
>>
>>63983868
This desu, Spielberg was thr JJ of his time.
>>
>>63983831
Uhhh did you reply to the wrong person?
>>
>>63982521
>>63982564
He got first billing in The Force Awakens and was also literally paid more than the entire rest of the cast combined
>>
>>63984325
Well no shit but we're obviously talking about the original trilogy.
>>
>>63982444
I wanted to like it, I really did, but fucking Shia ruined it.
That and the ayylmaoians
>>
>>63982444
I don't agree with this guy

But I also don't think Crystal Skull embarrasses Indiana Jones anywhere near as much as the prequels embarrass Star Wars or The Hobbit embarrasses Lord of the Rings or Prometheus, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection and Aliens vs Predator embarrass Alien.
>>
>>63982444
trips and a(you)

well done

>>63982429
Lucas wrote all of them and Lucasfilm produced all of them as well. Lucas was heavily involved in the production of all of them
>>
>>63984670

Why was Shia in it at all? Why can't they cast worth a damn anymore?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.