[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good Indian movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1448585797447.jpg (87 KB, 537x717) Image search: [Google]
1448585797447.jpg
87 KB, 537x717
What are good Indian movies?
>>
Robot, Dabangg and presumably Dabangg 2.

Honestly if you don't mind stomaching their tremendous runtimes most Bollywood is highly entertaining.
>>
My Wife Has Dysentery And Has Liquid Shit Running Down Her Leg

It's a 6-hour comedy, 5 hours of which are dance numbers
>>
>>63981715
Who /teammudhasir/ here?
Literally did nothing wrong.
Asif is the traitor.
>>
>>63981918
Fuck off Mudasir
>>
>>63981715
Post the follow up where they became friends again
>>
>thinking this pic is Indian

Pakistan actually, Indians aren't Muslims you uneducated morons
>>
File: 239.jpg (34 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
34 KB, 500x494
>>63981715
>Huuhhh
>>
>>63982515
>he doesn't know that 20% of India is Muslim
>>
>>63982515
>implying there's a difference between shitskins
>>
>>63981961
Salman, I know it's you, leave my friend alone, he is only hanging out with you to make me jealous
>>
>>63981715
http://youtu.be/3zfWhZ8_-JM
>>
File: NP5HUA2.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
NP5HUA2.gif
2 MB, 500x209
You literally shouldn't be allowed to post here without knowing of Robot.
It's even a 4chan banner (or was?)
>>
Poo in loo
>>
>>63983829
>that entire scene where they turn into a giant ball than a centipede
>>
3 Idiots
>>
How awful would an Indian theater be, I can just imagine trying not to puke from the stink of shit everywhere while having to listen closer to the movie to block out the screams of the girl getting raped by 6 guys at the very back seats
>>
The Last of the Mohicans
>>
>>63981715
Salman seems like he'd be a bro.
>>
A Wednesday.
>>
UHM, PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS OP, BAJIROA MASTANI.
It's a revolutionizing movie. ONE.
OF.
THE.
BEST.
>>
>>63985121
Love that movie.
>>
I love movies, I used to watch movies on my iPhone 6, and project it to my Apple TV from (MovieTube.com)
But I guess the site got erased..
Does anyone know for the life of them where a good site is? Where I can watch game of thrones or the latest movies and shows for free?):
Please help me..
>>
>>63985707
Fuck off Patel
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.