[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm so misunderstood! No one understands me! I hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Kylo Ren.jpg (51 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.jpg
51 KB, 1200x600
>I'm so misunderstood! No one understands me! I hate you all! I'm wearing all black!
>Dad, dad, why can't I join the dark side?! All the cool kids are doing it! Dad, dad why can't I rebel?! I wish I was never born!
>I wish I was bad, really bad. Grandpa, teach me how (cringe)
>Weak as fuck villain, gets beaten by a girl with less training than him
>Ugly as fuck face that people laughed at when he removed the mask
>Wears a mask when he doesn't need one just to look more intimidating because he's a tryhard
>is literally a 20 year old manchild, not a seasoned Sithlord, is he even a Sith Lord?!
>leader of the First Order, how the fuck?!

Why the fuck do you people like this faggot edgelord again?
>>
File: 1444110487857.jpg (244 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
1444110487857.jpg
244 KB, 1152x2048
he's awkward looking with a big nose and long hair

so he reminds me of myself
>>
>>63979812
Because he's the literal manifestation of a try-hard.

I like him because its obvious that he should be a Jedi yet he tries so hard to be bad.

It's like a reverse Luke in fighting your destiny.
>>
>>63979812

Stop projecting.
>>
>>63979934
He's a shit villain. Prove me wrong.

You can't.
>>
>>63980091
isn't that the point
>>
>>63979812
>Weak as fuck villain, gets beaten by a girl with less training than him

Well to be fair he was handicapped due to Chewbacca's powerful af bowcaster.
>>
File: Kylo Ren.webm (932 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.webm
932 KB, 1280x533
TEACH

ME

YOUR

WAYS

(YOUR WAYSSSSSS)

SHOW

ME

A

GAIN

(AGAINNNNNN)

(HERE WE GO)
(HERE WE GO)
(HERE WE GO NOW)

ONE

(NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

TWO

(NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

THREE

(NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!)

FOUR

(NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!)

ONE

(SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE)

TWO

(SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE!)

THREE

(SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE!!!!!!!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LET HAN SOLO HIT THE FLOOR!

LET HAN SOLO HIT THE FLOOR!!

LET HAN SOLO HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!

LET THE JEDI HIT THE FLOOR!

LET THE JEDI HIT THE FLOOR!!

LET THE JEDI HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!
>>
>>63979812

Like >>63979934 said, stop projecting you ugly piece of fucking shit.

You've made a dozen of these threads already. "I'm from Russia, when he removed his helmet people laughed", "I'm from Germany, when he removed his helmet people laughed", "A few people laughed in the cinema when he removed his helmet".

Nobody fucking laughed you ugly piece of shit, stop trying to make a meme. He'll be another dark antihero tumblr love interest, but that's about it
>>
Jesus fuck are you literally 12

You don't have to like him to like his character.

He was a whiny, wannabe emo bitch and that's what made his character great and unique from Vader in the OT

He was great as a villain. He doesn't have to be a cool guy.
>>
>>63980590
>wannabe emo bitch and that's what made his character great

What alternate reality have I fallen into? I can not believe people are saying a wannabe emo fag is a great villain. No one likes emo faggots.
>>
>>63980639
>no one likes villains

STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>63980402
I didn't fucking get it at first, but holy shit.
That's amazing.
>>
>>63980639
>No one likes emo faggots.
>Villain/Antagonist: character every human on earth and orbiting it must like and respect and want to hug

oh gee oh gosh wow man golly i guess we're all in the wrong sorry dude wow man
>>
I know all american villains are 100% evil chads who only live to be bad because they are evil, and i know that Star Wars is an american franchise. But outside de US, villains actually have emotional depht. Kylo ren is:

>immature
>childish
>full of anger
>confused
>imposing while using the mask and vulnerable looking without it

I know it's not your typical "bad ass evil undefeatable strong villain" but the character base was really good and human. He doesn't need a badass reason to turn to the dark side, he can just be a normal fucking confused teenager, specially if his grandfather was a master sith.

He lost for rey because he was shot, just killed his father so he was emotionally unstable, and was holding back a bit because he didn't want to kill her, he wanted to train her. He didn't even finished his training + it's obviously she is way stronger with the force than he is.
>>
>>63980794
He's weak as fuck, that's the problem.
>>
EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>63980853
First film in a trilogy where he is the villain,

He is stated as untrained and is not fully committed to the dark side.

It's safe to say he's going to become a Sith.
>>
>>63980853
>paused a blaster bolt in mid air, something no other force user has been shown capable of

get rekt
>>
File: 1446946363693.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1446946363693.png
14 KB, 364x322
>>63980402
KEK
>>
>>63980996
infantile display of the power of the force, wasteful and vain. That's why nobody else has been shown doing it.
>>
I have one question though.

Where the fuck does the New Order get their funding from?

The Empire had the whole republic to get their shit from, The New Order doesnt.

And then they build a planet base 10 times bigger than the death star.

Where the fuck do you get the money and resources to build something like that?
>>
>>63981038
>wasteful and vain

yeah not getting your head blown off is pointless
>>
>>63980996
Thats really his one trick. He doesnt force push... he force holds. Yes, he can force push. But it seems he really focused on learning to keep shit in place.
>>
>>63981142
Obviously from the tax revenues of the planet Naboo.
>>
>>63979893
>big nose
>not pointing out big forehead
>>
>>63979812
A little child's understanding.
He isn't a carbon copy menacing sith lord that is "bad" because he's the dude wearing black.
Ren is a human with real struggles and motives, an imperfect tryhard who you don't even know which side he will end up on.
You might think that he's a whiny cunt - but a whiny cunt that's a good base for a great memorable villain not a 2D "bad guy i guess" like Darth Maul.
>>
>>63979812
His outfit is such piss next to Vaders. It's like they were trying to say "fuk year lookit how much more futuristic Kylo looks next to old-ass darth vader" but failed miserably.

He looks like a faggot wearing a cheap Vader halloween mask and some fucking burlap.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.