[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.jpg (786 KB, 1500x2313) Image search: [Google]
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.jpg
786 KB, 1500x2313
>"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>63976730

this isn't star wars?
>>
Just send me to jail senpai
>>
They meant that when the American government devolves into abject tyranny, Americans should and are compelled to rebel against it.
>>
File: charles-manson-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>63976730

DAILY REMINDER CHARLES MANSON NEVER ACTUALLY KILLED ANYONE
>>
>>63977671

where else are you reminding people?
>>
Where can I watch this?
>>
>>63977835

look at the image and take a guess?

netflix
>>
>>63977835
>>63977882
>>63977882
You can download it, I watched the entire thing in a 10 hour sitting.
>>63977619
So what are people waiting on? The federal government even became personally involved to see this man put in prison under an obvious frame job.

Defense attorney's talking about fearing the absolute power of the state is a strong indication that those articles are in effect.
>>
>>63977671

He ordered the executions. He is as guilty as the people who committed the act, fedora.
>>
This shit is the most damning indictment of the police and the state since the thin blue line, and instead of any vindication like Errol Morris achieved you have a wall to wall Disney shitfest and no recognition whatsoever.
>>
>>63976730
HOLY KEK TIP TOP JUSTICE SYSTEM AMERICA, 10/5 LABD OF THE FREE HOM OF DA BRAV :D ;D ;D :D
>>
He is the definition of JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FÁM
>>
File: 1429238946426.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
1429238946426.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>mfw they still sent Brenden to prison
>>
>>63980006
If brendan frasier demonstrated that he was entrapped by a predatory bitch and had all his money awarded back to him, then removed again by a conspiracy publicly spearheaded by the same vindictive bitch, then he would approach JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP status.

The key element of JUST is having walked right into an obvious trap. Justin was entrapped. Its a huge difference.
>>
>>63980085
The entire system is corrupt, from the district attorney to the courts to the police department, to the fucking legislature.
>>
>>63976730
Fucking star wars shills are not only ruining this board, they are ruining this country.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.