[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the worst villain in any Star Wars movie. He's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: huxby.jpg (42 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
huxby.jpg
42 KB, 890x1000
this is the worst villain in any Star Wars movie. He's a half-assed Tarkin that didn't even need to be in the film because Snoke was already revealed to be in command. At least Phasma served a purpose plotwise
>>
>>63975792
>hans solo
>>
>>63975792
I agree with you besides Phasma. Her only purpose was to sell toys before the movie even came out. We were meant to think of her as a big bad just for her to have a sexy voice and then get thrown in the trash compactor... Which is pretty dark for Han and Finn isn't it? They crushed her to death.
>>
>>63975792
>this is the worst villain in any Star Wars movie

muh epic hyperbole
>>
>>63976192
>kylo ren was badass
>>
He isn't even a villain
>>
>>63975792
why were all the officers twinks
>>
>>63976192
Who said that they activated it or killed her ? They throw her into the best place where she can't do much.
>>
File: 21.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
21.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>63975792
>ya well he was pretty useless and plotless
and phasma, hmh we do not know if she survived !
hopefully yes and hopefully she kills some treehuggers in the next film, would be awsome, i kinda liked that armor.
>shit i got trapped by the thing it was supposed to do.
>>
>>63976274
Kylo Ren is a fuccboi, you do the math.
>>
>>63976192
Fanservice trumps morality of course
>>
>>63976274
Being Evil is weak now. Less spree killers will quote Star Wars in their pregame youtube rants this way.
>>
>>63976309
...And then blow up the planet.
>>
He was lame and I hated his over the top speech. Those two Asian guys from the prequels are the worst villains though.
>>
>>63976384
I can't even count the shatnerians as villains because they were being manipulated the whole time
>>
>>63976274
JJ's casting couch
>>
>>63976309
They blew up the planet.

But even before that, Han asks Finn if the trash shoot has a "compactor"
>>
>>63976382

They had enough time to escape. sadly the movie was a bit too fast here, but somehow general hux most found Ren in the snow and escaped... i think plasma escaped too and will be back in episode 8 as bad suprise for Finn
>>
>>63976236
?

I never said that. I think he's a pussy.
I get that's the point but still.
>>
>>63976456
that does not include the possibilitty she just deactivated it and did the *fuck i'm outta here* before the planet blew up .
>>
>>63976382
I guess Gwendoline's job in the next film is to act as her force ghost
>>
>>63976192
i bet they watched her getting crushed and laughed at it
>>
>>63976596

Never believe movie/TV- kills or deaths if they don't show it.
>>
>WAH THE BIG BADDIE WASN'T REVEALED LATER IN THE TRILOGY AS A BIG SURPRISE
>WHY CANT I HAVE MY TWISTS?!
>>
>>63976488
Another problem, although I guess you could say they escaped in the opposite direction is that the Resistance ships are the only ones shown escaping the blast.
>>
>>63976658
NO BODY, NO DEATH
>>
>>63976363
wow. when I think of how many lives they'll save by ruining Star Wars, I realize they had to do it.
>>
>>63976658
do you think they rapedher please tell me you do
>>
>>63976718
But somehow Ren and Hux must have escaped too. I wish, the movie was a bit slower there or show in the end the baddies again.
>>
>>63976718
You have no idea how big space is do you
>>
>>63976800

Finn have "his" rey, Han his Leia, so no. And man are afraid of tall womanexcept me, because this is my fetish
>>
>>63976586
>His speech was cringeworthy because he has no charisma.

Domnhall does have charisma, he was acting a pathetic hitler stereotype because Disney stupidly thought that was a good idea.
>>
>>63976274
To honor Vader's memory (he was exclusively into twinks)
>>
>>63976818
Big, REALLY BIG.
You just wont believe how vastly, hugely, mind bogglingly big it is.
>>
>>63976718
So is the First Order basically dead now? Other than the Megadeth Star we only see them controlling one Star Destroyer. Were General Huxtable, Kylo Ren, probably Phasma, that one guy who booked it out of the control room, and whoever was on the Star Destroyer the only ones who survived?
>>
>>63976890
what about chewie?
>>
>>63976818
To be fair the movie doesn't either.
>>
File: pol mad.jpg (33 KB, 527x305) Image search: [Google]
pol mad.jpg
33 KB, 527x305
>The OP will be put in the camps on Rigel 7 with the rest of the snails who are not devoted to GALACTIC /pol/
>>
>>63977018

Oh god i forgot him... bad times for Plasma i guess....
>>
>>63977008
>Megadeth Star

Why Haven't I been calling it this the entire time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdEupVsL07E

I'm sure all the main characters escaped. I'm mainly stating that they did a poor job of explaining what happened or showing that there was a reasonable amount of time for everyone that needed saving to be saved.
>>
>>63977008
It's pretty obvious that they are evil dudes with infinite resources.
>>
>>63975792
But he's pretty much the only piece that lends itself to any amount of world building in this godawful wreck. No, he isn't completely necessary but he changes how things are viewed by the audience. He represents the division of power among the bad guys (possibly a separation of church and state kind of thing). He's a really good character for calling out Kylo on a peer to peer level and showing how Snoke isn't putting all his eggs in one basket.

Yeah, he was essentially just a shitty nazi commander archetype, but he served a good purpose for the story.
>>
>>63975792
>Leading the heroic Stormtrooper legions against the traitorous Republic
>villain
pick one
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.