[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke = Vader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1450758150908.jpg (137 KB, 1612x540) Image search: [Google]
1450758150908.jpg
137 KB, 1612x540
Reminder that Snoke is literally Darth Vader, but without Anakin.

Snoke's bizarre, rhythmless choral leitmotif is the same noise that can be heard at the 'opera': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfGh2b_me0 where Sheev tells Anakin
>Darth Plagieus was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create... Life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
>The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

When Sheev got lifted up, his last act wasn't just to shock Anakin to death- it was to save the one he cared about most from dying. Vader. He used the Force to excise everything in the Dark Side that resided in Vader and give it a corporeal form separate from Anakin. Thus, Snoke came to be.
>>
This one would make me walk out of the cinema
>>
>>63974014

That theory is on par with retard Zelda theory's like holy fucking shit...

Hope to god this is a troll.
>>
>>63974014
>When Sheev got lifted up, his last act wasn't just to shock Anakin to death- it was to save the one he cared about most from dying
But Sheev never cared about anyone. He killed his master in his sleep and he would have replaced Vader in an instant if it meant having Luke as his new apprentice.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK

NO REALLY

THIS COULD WORK

F*FFFFFFF
>>
>>63974065
Who gives a fuck if you walk out of the cinema?
>>
>>63974014
what if it's a different sith in Vader's body?
>>
>>63974065
it would make me turn off the camrip and set shitposting to 100%, m8
>>
File: Untitled.png (718 KB, 1236x811) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
718 KB, 1236x811
>>63974014

>none robotic hand
>>
>>63974133
>He killed his master in his sleep
Plagueios was growing complacent. Sheev knew that the only way to keep the Sith going was to kill him and take an apprentice for himself.
>>
>>63974257
Snoke isn't in Anakin's body. He's a separate physical entity which Sheev influenced the Force into creating.
>>
>>63974257
He was born out of the ashes of the Death Star II & Sheev. He can live in space and IS a Giant.
>>
Snoke's face is deformed the exact same way Vader's helmet is.
>>
File: unmasked3.jpg (37 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
unmasked3.jpg
37 KB, 856x480
>>63974014
>Using the retconned Eyebrow vader
This is the only proper one.
>>
Snoke is literally a midi-chlorian.
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>>63974376
why is George so autistic holy shit
>>
Snoke is Zombie Ani?

Remember that multiple writeups describe Vader as 7 feet tall, and Serkis said Snoke is 7'.
>>
>>63974376
>triggered by eyebrows

Guy probably shaves patches of hair off his head and face. I don't get why he has to be 100% hairless. His skin isn't even 100% burnt.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1884x788) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1884x788
>>
>>63974014
>Snoke is Wise
>>
>>63974014
I made that image as a fucking joke, the original filename was "game theory"
>>
File: emperor.jpg (17 KB, 556x504) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
17 KB, 556x504
>>63974318
more rehash
>>
>>63974178
You :^)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.