[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Either you fags are 40 year old virgins or edgy teenagers. Ewoks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: _1318338052.jpg (25 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
_1318338052.jpg
25 KB, 480x290
Either you fags are 40 year old virgins or edgy teenagers. Ewoks are based.
>>
Agreed. If gen x doesn't stop being faggots, then I'm going to have to keep saying nice things about the prequels.
>>
>>63973448
I never understood the problem with Ewoks, they were no goofier than Jawas
>>
Star Wars is garbage sans the Empire Strikes Back.

Same for Star Trek.
>>
>>63974892
Because Ewoks beat the Storm Troopers who up until RotJ where shown to be highly capable totally bad ass killing machines
>>
>>63973448
Litterally worse than jar Jar binks.
>>
>>63974968
>who were known to be killing machines

Did you see them getting shot the fuck out and bumping their heads in ANH? If anything, chewy hijacking the at-at won the battle
>>
>>63974892
>>63973448
the problem with Ewoks is more the ridiculously crappy pacing of the part of the film where they are introduced, than the part everyone gets annoyed about where they win against the Empire.

people fixate on that because of how completely the earlier parts of the film failed to make anyone give a shit about them.
>>
>>63974968
They were always fodder

They were continuously shot down with little bitty pistols
>>
>>63973448
In reality it's actually the opposite.
>>
why didnt the empire just clone ewoks
>>
Star Wars is for children. Complaining there are stuff for kids in it is like complaining superhero movies are for children.
>>
>>63973448
My dad was born in '67 and thought the ewoks were "fine, I don't hate them."
>>
>>63974968
>Jedi Rocks starts playing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.