[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The biggest movie of the decade has a black male lead Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: finn.jpg (18 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
18 KB, 540x540
>The biggest movie of the decade has a black male lead

Why haven't you all killed yourselves yet?
>>
>>63972886
>lead
>>
>>63972906
he had more lines than anyone else i think
>>
>>63972886
It's a flick. Nobody cares.
>>
>lead
I'm pretty sure the feminist mary sue was the lead.
>>
>>63972886
dudes fat fucking thighs were busting out of his stormtrooper outfit, really took me out of the movie
>>
I'm Hispanic! We got a better actor

I get to take credit too, because you hicks can't tell the difference
>>
>>63972886

Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill got top billing. Rey (Daisy Ridley) is the leading main character and the movie's protagonist.

Nice try. This character, albeit used to show a coward's character arc and comedic relief, is a good one, but isn't the lead.
>>
>>63972886
it's only big because its Star Wars, so it doesn't really feel "of this decade".

it's his acting performance being good that should cause /pol/ to eat crow. honestly I think Boyega is too good for the Disneyfied version of Star Wars.
>>
>>63972886
Too bad they made him into Jar Jar 2.0
>>
>>63972886
Because then they would be doing something positive with their lives
>>
File: BP.jpg (29 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
BP.jpg
29 KB, 400x399
>Black president
>Black Star Wars lead
>Black step father

Being a fa/tv/irgin must be suffering.
>>
>>63972886
> Killing yourself because of movies

You first OP!!
>>
>>63972906

>male lead
>>
File: How About That, It Fits.jpg (125 KB, 945x1089) Image search: [Google]
How About That, It Fits.jpg
125 KB, 945x1089
>>63972886
Oh, I'm not worried. After all, if the shoe doesn't fit, adjust the foot accordingly. That's how cultural Marxism works, adjust the audience so that they're ready for your "black male lead".

Personally? I have no need to see it. I didn't give a fuck about the original trilogy and I didn't give a fuck about the prequels. Why give a fuck about this?
>>
>>63973632
How many times have you posted this exact thing so far?
>>
File: Andy.jpg (98 KB, 618x678) Image search: [Google]
Andy.jpg
98 KB, 618x678
>>63973890
How many times have people made a thread about Star Wars?
>>
>>63973970
>identifying with Autism: the Comedian
not surprised desu
>>
Seriously though...

if everyone accepts blacks as normal people instead of second-class citizens, then the us-vs-the-world gangsta culture that is so bad for society in general will eventually lose its appeal.

That annoying violent/criminal/gangsta cancer is a reflection of how society treats blacks in general.

There's no other way to break the self-perpetuating cycle.
>>
>>63975371
Or blacks could, you know, stop being niggers.
>>
>>63975507
That's my point.. they never will as long as they are treated so. It wont ever happen unless there's some other way to act that is accepted as normal without shock and derision.
>>
The white women is the lead
star wars is not more special than the hunger games

Finn would've been better as the lead. I like him more.
>>
It's like Will Smith never existed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.