[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
prediction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Major Nigger will become one of the prominent /tv/ memes of 2016
>>
Is this movie any good? I want to see a good western and Slow West was disappointing
>>
No way the jani keeps deleting threads of that blowjob scene
>>
Channing Tatum is hiding in the basement, he shoots SLJ through the floor
>>
>>63970564
Do you like BIG BLACK DINGUS? Because if you like BIG BLACK DINGUS then you will like it.
>>
>>63970650
lmao Tatum is in the movie?
>>
File: Cuckarinos Masterpiece.webm (578 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
Cuckarinos Masterpiece.webm
578 KB, 720x260
>>
>>63970650
How do you manage to not cut yourself on all of those edges?
>>
>>63970760
i want to be that white guy...
>>
>>63970732
I can't believe that isn't a made /tv/ meme. Its actually in the movie
>>
My favorite part of the movie is when they keep opening/closing the door. All the actors yelling, "YOU GOTTA FUCKING NAIL IT!" "YOU GOTTA FUCKIN USE TWO FUCKING PIECES OF WOOD! TWO FUCKING PIECES!"

>I'm practically autistic though
>>
>>63971010

Michael Madsen made me laugh the most because he sounds so hilarious screaming at the top of his lungs.
>>
>>63970760
finally seeing the webm causing such butthurt
ehh its not that bad, remember they had a black man get butt fucked in pulp fiction.
>>
>>63971113

Also, he's likely making the entire story up.
>>
>>63970564

there's a screener on the tubes. I think it's interesting enough to justify the download
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.