[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS CONAN SO MEAN TO JORDAN!?!?!?! IT BOILS MY BLOOD RE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 0472_comedy_1-524b7f565bd43.jpg (117 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
0472_comedy_1-524b7f565bd43.jpg
117 KB, 1000x562
WHY IS CONAN SO MEAN TO JORDAN!?!?!?!

IT BOILS MY BLOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

LOOK WHAT HE AND THE JERK HARRISON FORD DID TO HIM

They think they are sooooooo funny

https://youtu.be/3_FieJToFKc
>>
jesus fucking christ americans are dumb as fuck.. i hope to god thats canned laughter, but I have a sneaky feeling that it isnt.

are you all fucking retarded?
>>
>>63968865
Jordan has become a meme.

It's totally a character now.
>>
It's all in good fun.
>>
>>63968865
When people from third world countries insult America/Americans they're actually only insulting themselves because America is the only world super power and by far the most successful nation in the world.
If Americans are all F-FAT AND RETARDED what does that say about your pissant country that sucks their cocks?
>>
>>63968865
The messing with Jordan originally was legit and kind of mean. But now it's just a skit he's in on
>>
>>63968945
having the biggest stick doesnt make you a superpower. you're still dependent on oil imports and would shut down if OPEC wanted you to. this does not a superpower make.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_epc0_im0_mbbl_m.htm

280,000,000 barrels a month you need to import.
>>
>>63969114
>https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_epc0_im0_mbbl_m.htm

sort it by product
>>
>>63969114
>m-muh OIL!
Most of our oil comes from ourselves and Canada, when the sandniggers run out we'll have the most.
>>
>>63969174

are you saying you dont import 280,000,000 barrels a month? because your government says you do
>>
>>63968783
it's called 'acting' they are 'actors'

some people actually miss this as it's quite subtle star wars is also not real

no need to thank me
>>
>>63969114
We really need to get off oil. It's terrible for the environment and the internal combustion engine is terribly inefficient
>>
>>63969224
From the same website
https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=32&t=6
>In 2014, about 27% of the petroleum consumed by the United States was imported from foreign countries, the lowest level since 1985.
>>
>>63969248
ethanol or hydrogen fuel cell or electric from new reactors would all run cars just fine. too bad the oil industry is so powerful in USA. holding the world back imo
>>
Conan, Andy, Jordan and everyone else on that show play characters. They don't behave that way in real life and neither do any other talk show hosts. It's all for ratings and everyone's in on it all the time.
>>
>>63969292
only a (almost) third? lol thats quite a lot tbqh. you just proved my point. youd be fucked withou
>>
>>63969312
Fuel cells are hilariously explody, and so are batteries.
What is holding back non-gasoline tech is not the oil industry but the price and safety of alternatives. Technically this is actually the oil industry since the old tech is embedded tech, but it's not a conscious effort.

The oil industry is running on limited resources. The oil will run out, so it's actually in their interests to sell it for the highest price they can. But too high and it'll clash with alternative techs.
>>
>>63969337
No, we'd have a chunk less without. We would not be remotely "fucked".
I just shot you down completely Akmed, go back to praying towards Mecca.
>>
Ford soumds nothing like I'd expected him to. Does that mean he was putting on a voice in his movies or os it naturally that way?
>>
>>63968942

...and rape
>>
Because Conan thinks making fun of nerds is funny.
>>
>>63968783
by most accounts Jordan schlanky is a total douche bag and has it coming
>>
>>63968783

Conan has been a prick to everyone as soon as he lost the tonight show

His ginger ass needs to go back writing for The Simpsons
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.