[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylo Ren and Rey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I just rewatched some scenes between these 2 together, and holy hell if they won't go the sibbling/family route there are some mad sparks in there between these two.

Imagine Rey falling slowly to the dark side/for Kylo in episode 8, a triangle even between the 3 leads.

Some potential here, anyone else agree ?
>>
I really hope there not related. I will have to cmmit sepkku to restore honour to my family for shipping incest if they are.
>>
Either they should have put a kiss into the interrogation scene ( inverting the heroic reward kiss with a bad guy captures girl kiss ) or they should put one into the second movie, and then later reveal they are cousins. Kissing cousins is way less trouble than kissing siblings.

It's there though.
>>
>rey falling for edgy grimdark fedora sithlord

nah
>>
>>63966494
>>63966534
quit being incestaphobic. They deserve their rights just like everyone else you bigot. No one is forcing you to live their lifestyle, so why can't you just leave them the hell alone and let them have the same rights and privileges we grant everyone else?
>>
>>63966613
Chill
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>63966428
I hope they don't go for the siblings/cousins route. That interrogation scene had a lot of sexual tension.

Even fangirls are liking this more than the Finn and Rey ship.
>>
>>63966613
> Incestaphobic.
> Not wanting relatives to get together when it limits the gene pool and weakens the species.

It's against nature in the way that Christians pretend homophobia is. You don't shit on your own doorstep and you certainly don't fuck on it.
>>
I don't think there cousin. That interrogation scene was sexual. I think shes obi was descendant
>>
Rey must have some anger inside of her knowing she was left behind for 15 years on a ghetto planet .

It would be awesome if they could explore that, i wanna see angry Rey, being torn between Finn/Kylo, the dark side.......and the light .

Poetry
>>
>>63967461
Yes, the interrogation was sexual. " I take what I want" can be understood in so many ways. And he got really close to her too whispering stuff in her ear. I wonder what he was thinking about while squatting in front of her waiting for her to wake up.
>>
>>63966428
>Rey turns to the dark side = 8
>Finn becomes the hero and brings her back = 9
>>
>>63966428
She'll fall to the OTHER dark side, ifyaknowhatimean ;)
>>
>>63967011
>>63967461
That and wanting to teach her.

Its safe to say that Kylo Ren has a crush on her.
>>
>>63967314
you can't out law people from eating themselves to death, so why should you try to outlaw love?

Jesus, quit being a bigot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.