[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf tells me she loves Wes Anderson >she's only heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 445x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 445x299
>gf tells me she loves Wes Anderson
>she's only heard of Moonrise Kingdom

Why do girls pretend to like Wes Anderson?
>>
cause he's a hipster
>>
>>63965936
Are women capable of understanding cinema in general?

I say no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3jRCX14cQ
>>
>>63965994
>showing the life aquatic to gf
>she just stares at the screen blankly during the shark encounter scene where Steve starts crying and says "I wonder if it remembers me"
>>
>>63965994
>>63966042
>>63965936
Because all of Wes Anderson's early films are either about father son relationships or brother-brother relationships
>>
>>63965959
exactly this.
>>
everyone pretends to like wes anderson
>>
Wes Anderson lost his touch after Darjeeling Limited
technically there's nothing wrong with movies that came after that but I couldn't feel a single thing, they're kinda emotionless
>>
Because Moonrise Kingdom is the most womanbait of all Wes Anderson films. Normies and hipsters latched onto it more than any other Wes Anderson movie since Royal Tenenbaums.
>>
>ITT: Kissless virgins
>>
>>63965994
every time I watch this I think how great the italian setting was. I mean, it just suits perfectly the nostalgic atmosphere.
>>
>>63966395
i had sex with a fat woman 18 months ago, thanks
>>
Wes Anderson is the first director cute girls like when they want to pretend to have taste.
>>
>>63965936
because his movies are "different" and "quirky", and hipsters see his movies as not mainstream so its ok to like until everyone else starts liking it....long story short your girlfriend is the same bland generic girl out there. she's a dodo bird
>>
>Dat anecdotal evidence
>>
>>63966473
Your sister doesn't count.
>>
>go to see latest Wes Anderson movie
>I have seen every single one of his films in the theater multiple times
>except Bottle Rocket, I didn't care much for it
>halfway through, a Wilson brother is being quirky and offbeat but also sort of happy-go-lucky
>enjoying this immensely
>but start to feel woozy
>feel like I'm sinking into my chair
>pass out

>wake up three days later in hospital
>doctor standing over me is very concern
>I'm sorry anon, your jeans were 3 sizes too small for your leg, there was zero circulation
>by the time they wheeled you in here the tissue was pretty much dead
>we had to amputate
>look down, see two bandaged nubs
>I'll never ride the unicycle again
>my boyfriend will leave me for someone trying much harder to be unique
>>
>>63967427
i would take my wife's son to see a movie about this
>>
>>63966395
>using virgin as an insult
Hellooooooooooooooo Reddit!
>>
>>63966229
What is Grand Budapest Hotel.
>>
le quirky indie films le im not like other girls
>>
> on research cruise for my college internship
> another intern shows up on deck in a Team Zissou hat and starts playing guitar

good times
>>
File: 4950425-w+spider-gwen+.jpg (602 KB, 1538x2303) Image search: [Google]
4950425-w+spider-gwen+.jpg
602 KB, 1538x2303
> friend wants to buy new Gwenpool comic book because it is random and quirky like Deadpool and has Gwen

Why do dudes pretend to like Marvel and comics?
>>
>>63967526
>my wife's son
Cuck detected
>>
>>63969438
Let me guess, He's overweight and lonely, Right?
>>
>>63969712
actually relatively thin and has a girlfriend unlike me
>>
>>63968737
Shiggy diggy doo
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.